Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 19, 24, 10:01:22:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2650517 Posts in 297614 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: GeorgeSwibe
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Republicans dazed and confused as President Obama continues drone war 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 25 Print
Author Topic: Republicans dazed and confused as President Obama continues drone war  (Read 12985 times)
wvit1001

« on: 05 29, 13, 11:47:27:AM » Reply

The Republican Party is in such a state of confusion that it is mystified over what it is supposed to be baffled about.

Newt Gingrich said in March that the Republican establishment was “mired in stupidity” and on Sunday Bob Dole said the party should be “closed for repairs.”

The Republican National Committee issued a report a few months ago quoting focus groups as saying the party was “narrow minded,” “out of touch” and full of “stuffy old men.”

[In fairness, the GOP is full of stuffy young men, too.]

On Capitol Hill, the gulfs within the Republican Party grow greater every day. Some Senate Republicans have finally come around to the view that they were elected to pass legislation, do the people’s business and actually accomplish something before retiring and becoming wealthy lobbyists.

But House Republicans feel differently. They believe they were elected to block new legislation, repeal old legislation like Obamacare and make sure nothing gets done before retiring and becoming wealthy lobbyists.

The Democrats have been unable to do much in the face of this, though they continue with the transformation of their image.

With the killing of Osama bin Laden, persisting with the war in Afghanistan (while promising to end it,) maintaining Guantánamo as a detention center for suspected terrorists (while promising to close it) and using drones to rain death from the skies upon our enemies, the Democratic Party has transformed itself into the party of strong defense, while making the Republican Party look weak and wimpy.

The Republicans at first thought that they could use drones as an issue, but it hasn’t turned out that way.

In a lengthy speech last week, President Barack Obama said we are at war and that as a wartime president, he has taken certain measures to protect America including the use of drones. “So this is a just war — a war waged proportionally, in last resort, and in self-defense,” he said.

Former presidents probably would have been baffled by Obama’s need to defend the 400 drone strikes he has ordered that have killed about 3,000 terrorists and militants during time of war.

When Harry Truman made the decision to drop two nuclear bombs on Japan, “proportionality” was not an issue. Truman (and the rest of the America) was still outraged by Japan’s sneak attack on Pearl Harbor in which 2,402 Americans were killed.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/gop-dazed-and-confused-drones-91957.html

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/gop-dazed-and-confused-drones-91957.html#ixzz2UhH0ymOM">http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/gop-dazed-and-confused-drones-91957.html#ixzz2UhH0ymOM
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #1 on: 05 29, 13, 11:50:47:AM » Reply

and imagine the fake outrage when the doj tried to find out the source of a leak, inside the administration!!  amazing!!  how dare the obama team investigate itself!!  that is just so wrong!  so what if classified info is leaked that might do harm to agents and contacts and to our security in general!!
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #2 on: 05 29, 13, 11:51:04:AM » Reply

Your lack of outrage at Obama killing Americans with drones is duly noted.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #3 on: 05 29, 13, 11:51:23:AM » Reply

So whats the obama body count now...500,000+ civilian collateral's 

BTW...got a DOW report today?

* obama the war criminal.png (139.57 KB, 400x600 - viewed 394 times.)
william H
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 05 29, 13, 11:51:32:AM » Reply

Obama has also murdered AMERICANS with his drones and lack of action and allowed 4 AMERICANS TO BE MURDERED BY HIS BROTHER MUSLIMS! Obama has a drone over the low income housing you live in right now be careful or he will use it on you libtard bitch! LMAO
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #5 on: 05 29, 13, 11:53:31:AM » Reply

The fact is, if Obama was telling the truth about adopting stringent drone use standards and that is a very big if, he will never again be able to use drones to strike our enemies!
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #6 on: 05 29, 13, 11:54:32:AM » Reply

fuck anybody that has killed and/or tries to kill by some chickenshit terrorist attack american soldiers and americans in general, motherfucker.  by drone or by cruise missile or swat team or tank or cannon fire.  fuck them.  fuck you.  don't want to be blown up by a drone in a foreign country?  don't become a fucking terrorist or be near one when he gets taken out.  pretty simple, bitch.  even you might could do that....
lluke47

« Reply #7 on: 05 29, 13, 11:55:42:AM » Reply

wvit's just a angry hatefilled zombie, America is not the place for commies like him..

obumba is a warmonger, why hasn't the hypocritical press brought that up like the screaming from the top of their pointed heads they did when we had a good president like Bush..

Maybe Americans should invest in stinger missiles to take down the libturd drones over their neighborhoods..
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #8 on: 05 29, 13, 11:58:57:AM » Reply

fuck anybody that has killed and/or tries to kill by some chickenshit terrorist attack american soldiers and americans in general, motherfucker.  by drone or by cruise missile or swat team or tank or cannon fire.  fuck them.  fuck you.  don't want to be blown up by a drone in a foreign country?  don't become a fucking terrorist or be near one when he gets taken out.  pretty simple, bitch.  even you might could do that....
Does anyone know what this profane idiot is trying to say?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #9 on: 05 29, 13, 12:01:19:PM » Reply

Wvit,

Don't you mean LIBS are dazed and confused by Obama's wars?  After all, it's LIBS who don't like military use of force, remember?  It's the LIBS who should be upset at Obama for his wars, not Republicans.
Oz

« Reply #10 on: 05 29, 13, 12:01:43:PM » Reply

And they have developed better tools to do it, too...

You may like this because it's amazing or because it's scary what can be seen.
What the drones overhead at 17,000 feet can see (down to a 6" image) and record.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AHrZgS-Gvi4
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 05 29, 13, 12:05:22:PM » Reply

UN Says Obama Drone Strikes May be “War Crimes ...
UN Says Obama Drone Strikes “War Crimes ...

"The Security Council shall determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression and shall make recommendations, or decide what measures shall be taken..."

Link - http://www.un.org/en/documents/charter/c

Obama waging a war of aggression and authorizing torture.

Barry is a marked man.... 
Pages: 1 2 ... 25 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Republicans dazed and confused as President Obama continues drone war
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory