Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 20, 24, 08:53:54:PM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2706715 Posts in 303026 Topics by 311 Members
Latest Member: Arisha3Oi
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: SNAFU!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: SNAFU!!!  (Read 83 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #12 on: 10 01, 14, 08:40:13:AM » Reply

according to you, lincoln started the civil war, not the stupid fucking racist southern traitor states!!
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #13 on: 10 01, 14, 09:11:50:AM » Reply

The civil war was a war of aggression perpetrated by Abraham Lincoln. There is nothing in the constitution that forbids secession from the union.   When Lincoln sent the US military to fight he was doing so in violation of his constitutional powers.

Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have     the right to rise up and shake off the existing government and     form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable,     a most sacred right, a right, which we hope and believe is to liberate     the world. Nor is this right confined to cases in which the whole     people of an existing government, may choose to exercise it. Any     portion of such people that can, may revolutionize and make their     own, of so much of the territory as they inhabit.....Abraham    Lincoln in his speech in Congress in 1846.

When the South started Secession, Lincoln was asked, "Why not let the South go in peace?"   Lincoln replied: "I can't let them go. Who would pay for the government?"

"The Northern onslaught upon slavery was no more than a piece of specious humbug designed to conceal its desire for economic control of the Southern states."--Charles Dickens, 1862.

daroadie
Honored Member

« Reply #14 on: 10 01, 14, 10:00:35:AM » Reply

And HO Pulls all those Gems Directly out of His Ass.  Not a Single Copy and Paste.  Now That's Amazing!  He's gotta be Jims Favorite Poster.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 10 01, 14, 10:24:33:AM » Reply

I am sorry to hear about your losing a son in Iraq, Seahooker.   I just read your post.   
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #16 on: 10 01, 14, 10:34:46:AM » Reply

Sorry for your loss seahooker.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #17 on: 10 01, 14, 11:20:48:AM » Reply

obama didn't get your kid killed, bush did. asshole.  wake the fuck up.  fuck iraq.  no americans should have died there and NO MORE SHOULD DIE THERE.  DIRECT YOUR HATE TOWARDS THE CHICKENSHIT LIAR THAT STARTED THAT WAR- BUSH.  and ike started the vietnam war when he would not allow the reunification election to go forward. that would have reunified vietnam.  get it?  no war, none of our soldiers killed.  god, you fuckers are so fucking stupid and brainwashed. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #18 on: 10 01, 14, 11:34:21:AM » Reply

I lost one of mine in that Iraq War, a son that Obama turned his back on.

Learn to comprehend English, Hooty...
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #19 on: 10 01, 14, 02:11:57:PM » Reply

obama did not turn his back on anything, stupid fuck.  goddamn, boy.  EVEN CNS, THE GOSPEL OF RIGHT WING JUGHEADS, KNOWS BUSH SIGNED THE AGREEMENT THAT OBAMA HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH EXCEPT CARRY OUT.  WHY DO YOU FUCKING KEEP LYING, BITCH?  we never should have PUT TROOPS IN IRAQ AND IT WAS A GREAT DAY FOR ALL AMERICANS WHEN OBAMA PULLED THEM ALL THE FUCK OUT...PERIOD. 
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #20 on: 10 01, 14, 03:18:41:PM » Reply

obama no more wanted a SOFA agreement which he could have secured than he wants a declaration of war to confront isis.....
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #21 on: 10 01, 14, 03:41:56:PM » Reply

Obama was not the statesman Bush was with Iraq.   That is obvious when Obama failed after 3 years to secure a SOFA agreement extension with Iraq saving lives and tax dollars as predicted by Bush and the U.S. Military Commanders.   Obama is a failure.  That is his legacy - a failure.
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #22 on: 10 01, 14, 04:14:01:PM » Reply

Like Rumsfeld said, even a monkey can get a SOFA....
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: SNAFU!!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory