Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
06 15, 24, 09:07:07:PM

Login with username and password

Not only has Joe Buden allowed Rapists, Murderers, and current criminals
(along with 30 plus Million Illegals) unlawfully crossing our Border, but
he's also allowed at minimum 8 known TERRORISTS to come in to attack us.
Is THIS what Democrats call "Democracy" or "America?"

Search:     Advanced search
2677801 Posts in 300212 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: LdyRavensClaw
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Vaxers at higher risk of getting infected with commie virus 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Vaxers at higher risk of getting infected with commie virus  (Read 108 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #12 on: 05 05, 24, 07:57:52:PM » Reply

Former CNN host Chris Cuomo said in a recent news segment that he is suffering from a health condition after he received a COVID-19 vaccine.
Mr. Cuomo made the revelation during his NewsNation program when he was interviewing a nurse practitioner, Sean Barcavage, who was featured in a recent New York Times article about vaccine injuries.

“We know that vaccines can have unintended consequences, AKA side effects, but nobody’s really talking about it because they’re too afraid of blame, and they just want it to go away,” Mr. Cuomo said. “But the problem is people like Sean—and me—and millions of others who still have weird stuff with their bloodwork and their lives and their feelings—you know, physically—are not going away,” he added.

Mr. Cuomo, 53, did not go into the details about his symptoms or the brand of COVID-19 vaccine he received. But during the interview, Mr. Cuomo offered to share his doctor’s information with Mr. Barcavage.

“I’m sick myself, but I’m working with people who are working with this,” Mr. Cuomo said.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/ex-cnn-host-chris-cuomo-reveals-covid-vaccine-injury-im-sick-myself-5644109?utm_source=ref_share&utm_campaign=copy

Poor baby.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #13 on: 05 06, 24, 02:41:45:AM » Reply

Who couldn't have predicted this?

He has been harmed by the very people he claimed were helping via forced vaccinations!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #14 on: 05 06, 24, 09:25:08:AM » Reply

Forced vaccination using experimental vaccines should be illegal!
D2D

« Reply #15 on: 05 07, 24, 07:17:41:AM » Reply

Democrats love inflicting harm upon the innocent!
D2D

« Reply #16 on: 05 08, 24, 05:50:03:AM » Reply

Still, Democrats insist they were right to force an experimental vaccine on Americans!
D2D

« Reply #17 on: 05 09, 24, 07:09:31:AM » Reply

D2D

« Reply #18 on: 05 10, 24, 09:40:05:AM » Reply

sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #19 on: 05 10, 24, 10:41:11:AM » Reply

Yes, the Clinton’s DemoncRats government murdered both groups but the Covidians were the largest group and it’s still murdering those that took the jab !

Why do we let them get away with murdering us
D2D

« Reply #20 on: 05 10, 24, 11:29:20:AM » Reply

Remember the COVID-19 outbreak was caused by China and Fauci!

By the time we knew about it, the disease had been spreading in America for months!
D2D

« Reply #21 on: 05 11, 24, 09:27:30:AM » Reply

Don't forget, Democrats said it was racist to stop infected people from entering America!
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Vaxers at higher risk of getting infected with commie virus
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory