Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 29, 24, 03:37:38:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663718 Posts in 298901 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: each day is a new day 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: each day is a new day  (Read 231 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 04 12, 12, 10:43:43:AM » Reply

although this one is cool... I can work with it...going to prepare the soil along the fence line... and see what grows later....gonna move the soil that bigum dug along the other side of the fence and see what he killed and if it survived his rampage....

he is so determined to have an exit hole so when I'm not watching he can sneek out and run the neighborhood... how much fun it must be for him...

me?

I'm running after him cause these folks here kill strays... it's been in the news so much lately... dogs found killed'  ran over...shot...thrown down a valley... and so close to home....

I will later go over to Rik Blakes house and see how he's doing... saw him yesterday but he didn't hear me calling him...he is in a lot of pain physically and mentally... I understand it all... and it's best to check on folks having such an awful time...he's such a nice guy...

My electrician friend called last night...and he too is in a lot of pain emotional and physical...His wife and I tried to get him to go to the emergency room and he finally did...his physical pain would be alright if he would just eat oatmeal everyday....

but his emotional pain is having to go to see his father in the rest home here... his father has reached the age of childhood again... if you know what I mean...hey!  it happens....

So anything I can do to help I'm there...

Still haven't seen the grandmother and her girl child who just had the baby...I keep promising to visit but I'm waiting for a warmer day....I do call her to check and see if everything is alright... I know if she needed something I'm there also...thank goodness... she knows that...

I do have so much stuff on my plate and today I have to address half of it...I really do....

The kids I told to be here tomorrow when the weather will be more pleasant...but one problem will hit the ground...

that damn pear tree next door will be history... I got a new electric chain saw yesterday for the occasion... I need a tee shirt that says no more rats, raccoons and opossums... and in small print... roaches you have to take care of yourself damnit...

once the tree is down... maybe Rik can use it for firewood... I don't know if it's good for firewood... if not.... there's a place where I know there have bulldozed a school... and we will drop it off there somehow...only the big chunks....whew!  the small branches will be tied up and sat at the curb...

if I can get some laundry done I'll be ahead of the game....trust that....some days I wish I was 3 or 4 people so I can get it all done... but we all know...

each day is a new day.... isn't it...

Oh!  Good Morning!

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: each day is a new day
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory