Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 04:30:44:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  Technology  |  PC problems  |  Topic: Somebody threw a hot dog at Tiger Woods during a tournament 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Somebody threw a hot dog at Tiger Woods during a tournament  (Read 1341 times)
lousang972
« on: 10 09, 11, 10:44:26:PM » Reply

"Some guy just came running on the green, and he had a hot dog, and evidently ... I don't know how he tried to throw it, but I was kind of focusing on my putt when he started yelling," said Woods, who's shrugged off far worse invasions of his personal space than this. "Next thing I know, he laid on the ground, and looked like he wanted to be arrested because he ... put his hands behind his back and turned his head."
Here's another one for the "what will happen toTiger Woods next?" file: on Sunday at the Frys.com Open, a fan ran toward the seventh green at CordeValle in San Martin, Calif., screamed out "Tiger!" and threw a hot dog at Tiger Woods.
Somebody threw a hot dog at Tiger Woods during a tournament

Read that again: somebody tossed a hot dog, bun and all, at Tiger Woods. No, we don't know what to make of it either.

The meat-slinger knew he was in for it; as soon as he threw his meal (which, according to the AP, came apart in mid-flight, the bun barely reaching the green and the hot dog flopping to a stop on the dance floor) he dropped to the ground and lay in the classic "Cops" waiting-to-be-arrested pose, without the meaningless protests of innocence. Woods was never in any danger of being hit by meat or meat by-products, and after his round was over could smile about the incident.
While Woods wouldn't be a winner on this day, he still managed a decent round of 68 with occasional red-hot stretches. His drives had plenty of mustard on them, but all too often he wasn't even in the same ballpark as the fairway, making it exceedingly difficult for Woods to catch up with the leaders. Still, he clearly relished being out on the course again for the first time since the PGA Championship, where he had an embarrassing missed cut in one of his worst outings as a pro. His week was far more kosher this time around; he finished tied for 30th, which, to be frank, is a lot better than we would have expected given his long layoff from golf. And the packs of fans' reception for Woods was anything but chilly; Woods' appearance reportedly tripled ticket sales for the Frys, as many fans never saw such a star make an appearance at the Fall Series event.
The 31-year-old dog-tosser, whose name was not disclosed, was arrested for disturbing the peace, a misdemeanor. "He was very cooperative," Sgt. Jose Cardoza told the AP. "They said, 'Why did you do this?' He just shook his head in guilt or remorse. He didn't give a reason why he did it."
Woods will now play several exhibition rounds in Asia and Australia teeing off in November as part of the United States delegation for the Presidents Cup, where we presume he won't be — wait for it — hot-dogging it. (Sorry. So sorry.)
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  Technology  |  PC problems  |  Topic: Somebody threw a hot dog at Tiger Woods during a tournament
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory