Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 07:08:21:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Questions and Polls  |  Topic: Indoctrinating Our Children 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 Print
Author Topic: Indoctrinating Our Children  (Read 19617 times)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #132 on: 03 06, 10, 04:25:57:PM » Reply

Infun,

Perhaps you would like to clarify the difference between classical liberalism and modern liberals as well as paleo-progressives and the moder progressive movement?  With authority of course... 

If you cannot, I understand....
Infun

« Reply #133 on: 03 06, 10, 04:29:22:PM » Reply

Nailed it...  Southerners forced blacks to mate to produce large specimens without regard to relationship. Southerners, I guess it just come natural for them.
Infun

« Reply #134 on: 03 06, 10, 04:31:06:PM » Reply

Infun,

Perhaps you would like to clarify the difference between classical liberalism and modern liberals as well as paleo-progressives and the moder progressive movement?  With authority of course...  

If you cannot, I understand....

When you start answering my questions I'll answer yours...deal?

BTW....I do know the answer to this!
Jtopp
Honored Member

Jill

« Reply #135 on: 03 06, 10, 04:39:05:PM » Reply

One of the big flops in our school system was that somewhere along the line someone decided that children had to feel good about themselves and failure was not an option. No one worked on the wrong answers instead they dwelled on the answers that were correct...thus no one learned a thing! Poor Johnny and Suzie came from disadvantaged homes and the added pressure to preform in school was just too much. When these kids really screwed up it the 'system" that they came out of that failed them not the kids themselves. Unless our children are taught right from wrong and that failure is also an opportunity to learn and grow and get the correct answers in life they ain'ta gonna make it!

A level of excellence must be set and for all to attempt to reach it...only a few will actually achieve that, but many will find themselves doing better in life and living if there is a goal to reach.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #136 on: 03 06, 10, 04:46:44:PM » Reply

Infun,

Since you cannot, I understand....

Infun

« Reply #137 on: 03 06, 10, 04:46:54:PM » Reply

The notion of equality in our schools is ridiculous...everyone shouldn't have to learn all the same things.

Those with both kinds of special needs have to be handled differently than the hoi polli.
Infun

« Reply #138 on: 03 06, 10, 04:48:36:PM » Reply

Infun,

Since you cannot, I understand....

So I can safely assume by another dodge you don't want to answer my question about my question...lol
stretch351c
Contributor

That which does not kill me, had better run

« Reply #139 on: 03 06, 10, 04:54:31:PM » Reply

The problem with the schools is and has been that they teach WHAT to learn instead of HOW to learn. and that's what the Progressives want.  And while I went to school in the 60's, I went to small country schools where they still taught you how to learn.
lluke47

« Reply #140 on: 03 06, 10, 05:00:03:PM » Reply

People like the cornfed inbred wehungdung just wants to degrade the South but it is the liberals in the South who are the stupid people in our schools and drag down everyone else...these cornfed inbred people like him have been fed the rainbow stew and drank the kool-aid so long they are clueless to say the least...
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #141 on: 03 06, 10, 05:56:46:PM » Reply

I see several Liberals are mocking test scores in the southern -Christian conservitive states - The reason is ovious to those who actually check out why this is --!

ITS BECAUSE  THE VAST MAJORITY OF BLACKS IN AMERICA LIVE IN THE POOR TEST STATES!!!!

Check this map-It shows where the black live in the USA and you can plainly see the states where most live --Misisippi has the most and as a result has the worst test score in The USA.

It sounds like Hodaddy is up to his old schite again even though I have wacked him up side the head several times with theis fact....

flgirl
Honored Member

« Reply #142 on: 03 06, 10, 06:04:16:PM » Reply

hoo, I don't know where you got the eronious idea that the northern schools are better.  Look at Gore and obama.  Such stupid grads from northern schools.  Keep lying to yourself.  You deserve it.
wehunglow
Honored Member

« Reply #143 on: 03 06, 10, 06:56:28:PM » Reply

Now settle down Luke. You semi-illiterate southern hillbillys have contributed to society. you know it was southern rednecks that invented the toothbrush. Anyone else would have called it the teethbrush.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Questions and Polls  |  Topic: Indoctrinating Our Children
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory