Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 05:32:02:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663355 Posts in 298870 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: State Dept. Official Hails Che Guevara as Symbol of Freedom 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: State Dept. Official Hails Che Guevara as Symbol of Freedom  (Read 492 times)
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« on: 06 28, 11, 06:05:47:AM » Reply

Let's excuse our intrepid "watchdog" MSM. They're too busy rummaging through Sarah Palin's garbage to report on the actual sayings and doings by our actual Government officials. So here's report from Britain's Guardian on a speech by Alec Ross, the U.S. State Department's "Senior Advisor on Innovation": "Dictatorships are now more vulnerable than they have ever been before," he proclaimed at the Innovate Conference in London this week. "One thesis statement I want to emphasize is how (the internet) disrupts the exercise of power...because of the devolution of power from the nation state to the individual...the Internet has become the Che Guevara of 21st Century."

Imagine the MSM snarkiness and uproar, if somewhere in Sarah Palin's e-mail garbage bins, they scrounged up an item where she equates internet freedom with the co-founder of the regime that Freedom House rates as among the 3 most repressive on earth against the internet, where bloggers were being jailed and tortured for the crime of blogging, while she wrote the message. Because in fact, Cubans were being jailed and tortured for blogging while the U.S. State Department's senior advisor on "internet freedom" hailed the Cuban regime's co-founder as the emblem of internet freedom.

Imagine the media snarkiness and uproar if Sarah Palin claimed that "dictatorships are now more vulnerable" then equated the co-founder of the most enduring Stalinist dictatorship in modern history with the enemy of dictatorships.

"I have sworn before a picture of the old and mourned comrade Stalin that I won't rest until I see these capitalist octopuses annihilated!" (Ernesto "Che" Guevara, 1956.)

Imagine the MSM uproar and snarkiness if Sarah Palin linked "the devolution of power from the nation state to the individual" with a man who worshipped Joseph Stalin, who signed his correspondence "Stalin II," who as chief KGB liaison for a Stalinist regime proclaimed that 'Individualism must disappear! It is criminal to think in terms of individuals! Youth must refrain from ungrateful questioning of governmental mandates! Youth should learn to think and act as a mass." In a famous speech Che Guevara even vowed, "to make individualism disappear from Cuba! It is criminal to think of individuals!"

Cuba's "social media" (the topic of Alec Ross celebratory speech) is so tiny in the nation run by the regime co-founded by Che Guevara (the hero of Alec Ross' speech) as to be essentially irrelevant. Cuba—a nation with more phones and TVs per capita than most European countries before Che Guevara set foot on her shores– today has fewer internet connections per-capita than Uganda and fewer cell phones than Papua New Guinea. The Stalinist regime Che Guevara co-founded is very vigilant in these matters.

The KGB –trained police employed by the regime Che-Guevara co-founded controls what its subjects, read, say, earn, eat (both both and amount), where they live, travel or work. "Fear is the basic instrument of (Cuban) political control," concluded a report in the mid 1990's by the Catholic Human Rights group Pax Christi.

I provide the following as a public service for nay U.S. State Dept. officials tuning in to The Daily Caller: Ernesto "Che" Guevara (the gentleman a Senior U.S. State Dept. Official hails as an emblem of freedom) was second in command, chief executioner, and chief KGB liaison for a regime that outlawed elections and private property. This regime's KGB-supervised police — employing the midnight knock and the dawn raid among other devices — rounded up and jailed more political prisoners as a percentage of population than Stalin's and executed more people (out of a population of 6.4 million) in its first three years in power than Hitler's executed (out of a population of 70 million) in its first six.

The regime Che Guevara co-founded stole the savings and property of 6.4 million citizens, made refugees of 20 per cent of the population from a nation formerly deluged with immigrants and whose citizens had achieved a higher standard of living than those residing in half of Europe. Che Guevara's regime also shattered — through executions, jailings, mass larceny and exile — virtually every family on the island of Cuba. Many opponents of the Cuban regime qualify as the longest-suffering political prisoners in modern history, having suffered prison camps, forced labor and torture chambers for a period THREE TIMES as long in Che Guevara's Gulag as Alexander Solzhenytzin suffered in Stalin's Gulag.

Today the world's largest Che Guevara image adorns Cuba's headquarters and torture chambers for its KGB-trained secret police. Nothing could be more fitting.

Imagine the MSM snarkiness and uproar if Sarah Palin, as an official of the U.S. Department of State, lauded a man who insulted the U.S. as “the Great Enemy of Mankind! “ and her countrymen as “hyenas fit only for extermination!” and who openly craved to incinerate millions of them with a surprise nuclear attack. "If the missiles had remained," confided Che Guevara to The London Daily Worker in Nov. 1962, "we would have fired them against the very heart of the U.S., including New York City."

http://townhall.com/columnists/humbertofontova/2011/06/27/state_dept_official_hails_che_guevara_as_symbol_of_freedom/page/full/
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #1 on: 06 28, 11, 06:14:02:AM » Reply

Lets all stand an salute a Murdering Racist. He despised Blacks.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #2 on: 06 28, 11, 06:20:15:AM » Reply

i don't think he was actually praising che, dipfuck.  if only you could think, then maybe you could read, then maybe YOU WOULDN'T GET EVERYTHING WRONG, YOU DUMBASS.  we do not know how the revolutions in the muslim countries will turn out yet.  so, obviously, it is a valid point...che guevarra did foment revolution in central and south american countries, some of them oppressed by right wing dictators much like those in muslim countries.  there is no real difference in the plight of the people who are enslaved by right wing military dictatorships and those enslaved by communist dictatorships.  why are you such a fucking dumbass?
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

« Reply #3 on: 06 28, 11, 06:22:47:AM » Reply

How many people is the dirtbag responsible for killing, in cold blood....
jackbp
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 06 28, 11, 06:25:47:AM » Reply

Well the stalwart citizen was in charge of review of firing squads in Cuba....and their firing squads were the most in recorded history.
John Adams

« Reply #5 on: 06 28, 11, 06:29:56:AM » Reply

And most of you braindead liberals do not know or will not remember, there was a capaign HQ for barry in 08 located in Houston that proudly displayed a cuban flag and a poster of the dirtbag murderer....
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #6 on: 06 28, 11, 06:30:29:AM » Reply

got a source for that, liar?  look up china and north korea sometime, idiot.  or russia during stalin....you seriously do not have a clue.  there were more executed in china than the whole freaking country of cuba, clown.
John Adams

« Reply #7 on: 06 28, 11, 06:33:21:AM » Reply

So, because the dirtbag was killed himself, and could not makes his numbers equal to the professional communist killers, well lets give him a pass....e
John Adams

« Reply #8 on: 06 28, 11, 06:37:03:AM » Reply

here you are penis hoser.....

http://www.kenpittman.com/blogs/56/Woops-Che-Guevara-poster-hung-high-at-Obama-campaign-office.html
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #9 on: 06 28, 11, 06:50:56:AM » Reply

there were dumbfuck "this time we came unarmed" posters at teabagger rallies.  does that mean everybody there supported violent revolution because they lost an election?  nobody is praising che, you ignorant asshole.  that is the part you keep getting wrong.  he was a revolutionary leader, so is the internet involved in the "arab spring" revolutions...get it?  he is not praising che, you stupid geek.

* gunnut1.jpg (141.79 KB, 375x500 - viewed 14 times.)
jackbp
Honored Member

« Reply #10 on: 06 28, 11, 06:58:53:AM » Reply

Well Hooty.....maybe you'd like to substantiate YOUR claims......China for example....I take it you have intimate knowledge of the internal affairs of China. You should run down to the CIA and tell them about it.....seems you've scooped the NCIS and CIA all by yourself.

China, until 1996, was the most secretive country in history, yet you Hooty have had occasion to penetrate the very interior of their operations....your either amazing or another sick left winger spouting bullshit numbers and data you've obviously pulled out of places "the moon don't shine" as you folks are so fond of regurgitating!

So which is it?....How about regaling us with some solid numbers versus typical left wing spin and wiles.........
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 06 28, 11, 07:21:46:AM » Reply

Democrat reverence for someone many historians have described as a psychopath is nothing new. 

Leftist idiot wants to compare the internet revolution to the communist revolution that destroyed Cuba.

The internet is lining men, women, and children up in soccer stadiums, and executing them, like Che Guevara did in Cuba?

Lisa C
commented:

Che was such a coward he ordered his thugs to shoot people while he watched. He did this to my grandfather since my grandfather refused to surrender the small sugar cane and tobacco fields that had been in our family for 3 generations! Naturally my grandfather was unarmed, but the sickest part to Che is the sadistic SOB brought out my grandmother and my mother who was just a teenager to watch as my grandfather was murdered! Then as some sort of animal he told his group of thugs to do what they wanted with my grandmother and mother, then left. Surprisingly, two of the thug revolutionaries had not yet had all of their humanity reprogrammed and hid the my grandmother and mother until nightfall and then helped them slip away on a boat headed for Miami with nothing but the blood stained clothes on their backs!

I feel like spitting on anyone who wears a damn Che tshirt. As for those in our government who praise Che or Castro, they are treasonist bastards! Michael Moore, well the world would be better off if his fat-ass had a massive coronary. I would kiss the CIA agent who shot Che, he is a good man!

<!-- #comment-## -->

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/06/hillary-clintons-senior-adviser-praises-marxist-mass-murderer-che-gurvara/
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: State Dept. Official Hails Che Guevara as Symbol of Freedom
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory