Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 02:03:27:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663292 Posts in 298865 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: synthroid 0.075 mcg
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Obama’s Contempt for Our Soldiers 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Obama’s Contempt for Our Soldiers  (Read 233 times)
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« on: 06 27, 11, 06:13:56:PM » Reply

Obama made what many are calling a mere “mistake” when he visited the 10th Mountain Division. His “mistake” came in when he said that a soldier that received the Medal of Honor was still alive.

Of course, the soldier in question, Sergeant First Class Jared Monti, was killed in Iraq in 2006 and did receive his Medal of Honor posthumously.

Here is what the president said:

“First time I saw 10th Mountain Division, you guys were in southern Iraq. When I went back to visit Afghanistan, you guys were the first ones there. I had the great honor of seeing some of you because a comrade of yours, Jared Monti, was the first person who I was able to award the Medal of Honor to who actually came back and wasn’t receiving it posthumously.”

Now, why do I say that this shows Obama’s contempt for the military? Because no one should make such a “mistake” as this. Obama and his team miserably failed to get the facts on this most important of facts.

In fact, the Medal of Honor is far more often bestowed upon soldiers who died in battle than it is to those that survived their heroic actions. Someone that knew even a tiny bit about the military would know this. The more common “mistake” would have been to assume that a soldier that won the honor was deceased when he was alive because of this fact. The default assumption by anyone with a little military knowledge would have assumed right off the top that the soldier in question was dead.

But Obama and his team have such little knowledge of the armed forces, our military traditions, and history that Obama somehow made the mistake that Sgt. Monti was still alive. This is because he simply has not touch with our military. He doesn’t care enough about it to have even a rudimentary knowledge of the armed forces.

Hence this incident shows his contempt for the military.

http://www.publiusforum.com/2011/06/27/obamas-contempt-for-our-soldiers/
keno

« Reply #1 on: 06 27, 11, 06:22:00:PM » Reply

Smartest President, EVER!

stretch351c
Contributor

That which does not kill me, had better run

« Reply #2 on: 06 27, 11, 06:22:21:PM » Reply

You would think that since he's only awarded 8 of them, he would be able to remember which ones were alive when he did so.
Baretta19

« Reply #3 on: 06 27, 11, 06:27:23:PM » Reply

And the ARROGANT ASSHAT hasn't the got the balls to stand up and apologize. I have all the facts and he's clueless
darkflower

« Reply #4 on: 06 27, 11, 06:29:36:PM » Reply

"who actually came back and wasn’t receiving it posthumously"

That statement right there undercuts your entire claim. Obviously he screwed up on fact checking, but also obviously he was aware that the award typically goes to dead people.
stretch351c
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 06 27, 11, 06:31:24:PM » Reply

He screwed up period, which is par for the course for this third rate thug. His contempt for the military is on a par with yours dark.
darkflower

« Reply #6 on: 06 27, 11, 06:35:30:PM » Reply

And your claim also did not prove your case of his having contempt. At best you would have shown ignorance, not contempt. But you did not even show that. And fyi someone with contempt for the military would not speak to them, duh. What is it with the rwf lying and making mountains not of molehills but of deep valleys even? I mean you claim the very opposite of what is.

As for apologies...

Obama apologizes for error at ceremony
Calls father of medal winner
http://articles.boston.com/2011-06-26/news/29706313_1_monti-family-1st-class-jared-monti-paul-monti
stretch351c
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 06 27, 11, 06:37:54:PM » Reply

I'm not gonna argue with a low grade moron like you dark. Obama's contempt for the military has been on display since he took office. it's not my fault you are to stupid to see it.
darkflower

« Reply #8 on: 06 27, 11, 06:38:19:PM » Reply

His contempt is on par with mine? Are you FUCKING CRAZZY?Huh? Don't compare me with that warmongering asshole. And I HATE the military. Are you that disconnected from reality? Do you think I would EVER waste my time to go speak to them? And god damn it if I did speak to them just what in the hell do you imagine me saying? Nice things like obama says to them? Or do you think just maybe I would only waste my time if it meant I could chew them a new one and berate them for killing in the name of the government and implore them to quit it? What the hell are you smoking? You are nuts.
darkflower

« Reply #9 on: 06 27, 11, 06:41:42:PM » Reply

You are a world class idiot. A warmonger who has contempt for the military yet praises that military. I could make a case that is a form of contempt for the military that all warmongering presidents such as obama and bush have, but you do not mean it in that way. You are a total idiot. baaaka, baka baka baka baka baka
stretch351c
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 06 27, 11, 06:47:16:PM » Reply

I'd tell you to crawl back under your rock, darkslime, but it's been a bad day and I can use the laughs. Which is all your anti-America bullshit is good for. Der Leader made an ass out of himself yet again. Happens everytime he tries to go off his telepromtor.
darkflower

« Reply #11 on: 06 27, 11, 06:49:38:PM » Reply

I am one of the most pro America posters here.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Obama’s Contempt for Our Soldiers
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About