Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 08:37:17:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663498 Posts in 298883 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: '… America’s Singular Role in the Course of Human Events' 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: '… America’s Singular Role in the Course of Human Events'  (Read 102 times)
modernwriters
Honored Member

« on: 06 27, 11, 03:21:39:PM » Reply

"We arouse and arrange our memories to suit our psychic needs." -Michael Kammen, Columbus in History-

If George W. Bush could attest to his mission from God Almighty to invade Iraq-- 'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, "George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan." And I did, and then God would tell me, "George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq."...
Read More...
lluke47

« Reply #1 on: 06 27, 11, 03:47:06:PM » Reply

So what's your point asswipe...?
Dardmex

« Reply #2 on: 06 27, 11, 03:48:29:PM » Reply

modernwriters --- I'm like you in that I support Hamas and the Palestinians much more than I would ever support the pro-American Israelis.

Israel is no better than Nazi Germany and the Republicons here in the U.S.A.

http://www.dailykos.com ................http://www.MoveOn.org

keno

« Reply #3 on: 06 27, 11, 04:00:44:PM » Reply

Maybe it was the drunken pedophile prophet, moooo ham ed that told W that?
darkflower

« Reply #4 on: 06 27, 11, 04:25:20:PM » Reply

Our government no longer protects its citizens’ rights; it emasculates them. We do not protect our freedom and prosperity by extending it to others, we are in lock-down at airports and at home, we are in debt because we have brought military control through occupation to the citizens of Iraq and Afghanistan, and imprisonment, torture and oppression to the Palestinian people by allowing the illegal actions of Israel to destroy their country. In all of this, we have not protected Americans, we have made their lives insecure and unstable.

Deception and deceit do not create a united nation, they foster only doubt, indignation, and distrust. Contrary to Obama’s assertion, “We stand not for empire, but for self-determination,” the policy of the Bush administration from September 2002 on was exactly the opposite; we stood for empire and threatened any nation that dared to oppose us. Two years into the Obama administration and not one major policy of the Bush era has been altered. Indeed, our policies on torture, privacy, cyber-control, NSA secret spying on Americans, Guantanamo imprisonment by military courts, on-going invasion of other nations without their acceptance continues

Very true.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: '… America’s Singular Role in the Course of Human Events'
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory