Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 06:36:42:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653363 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Guest Posting Area  |  Topic: SEX now ILLEGAL in FLORIDA 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: SEX now ILLEGAL in FLORIDA  (Read 993 times)
All-RIGHT
« on: 05 11, 11, 10:40:30:PM » Reply

There may be some terrible news to report out of Florida today, depending on how the state's residents have collectively decided to apply the basic science of biological classification to their lives. Last week, we noted some good news: The Florida legislature had finally passed a law that would outlaw bestiality and preserve the innocence of Florida's native fauna.
At the time, I posited that only shiny-pated grifter-Governor Rick Scott could possibly foul up the effort. But over at Southern Fried Science, blogger "Andrew" points out that
the law's wording has basically outlawed sex entirely:
 An act relating to sexual activities involving animals; creating s. 828.126, F.S.; providing definitions; prohibiting knowing sexual conduct or sexual contact with an animal; prohibiting specified related activities; providing penalties; providing that the act does not apply to certain husbandry, conformation judging, and veterinary practices; providing an effective date.
Click here for a handy visual provided by Southern Fried Science that elucidates the fact that human beings are smack dab in the middle of the animal kingdom -- by which he means the "group of multicellular, eukaryotic organisms of the kingdom Animalia" and not the horse that won the 2011 Kentucky Derby (being "smack dab in the middle" of a thoroughbred horse is a situation the law originally intended to prevent).

Andrew ends with a quip:
 So if you’re living in Florida on October 1, 2011 and would like to have sexual intercourse with a consenting adult, please check with your veterinarian or local livestock breeder first to make sure you abide by "accepted animal husbandry practices, conformation judging practices, or accepted veterinary medical practices.”
(As it happens, I already check with my veterinarian and local livestock breeder prior to intercourse, but my therapist tells me that this is a "fetish" that he'd like me to consider discontinuing.)
The Twittersphere has reacted in exactly the way you might expect

-huffpo!!
jt ripper
« Reply #1 on: 10 05, 12, 03:50:04:PM » Reply

Many people in Florida are too old to have sex anyway.

If they outlawed sex that would make having it a lot more fun. It'd be like two teens having sex in the home of their anti teen sex parents.

You could build a house with the state line running right through the middle of it. Better yet make sure the state line runs through the middle of your bed with the Florida side being at the head of the bed. That way if you are caught you could tell the cops you were just kissing in Florida and your bottom half was having sex in a state where it's legal. The same thing could be done with folks who are in the LGBT community. The men could claim that they were "Just bending over to pick something up off the floor in Florida."
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Guest Posting Area  |  Topic: SEX now ILLEGAL in FLORIDA
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About