Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 11:30:26:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653435 Posts in 297922 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  Technology  |  PC problems  |  Topic: The win 7 virus...is back ! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: The win 7 virus...is back !  (Read 2168 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« on: 04 17, 11, 04:14:42:PM » Reply

It came back!  This damn Win7 virus made it back in again...
I wasted about $100 having the box cleaned and deemed clean by the computer geeks...

I just did a system restore all the way back to April 1st, from a backdoor pathway my older son showed me...I hope it works...but I think, ultimately, I will load all our documents and pictures on to a thumb drive, then fdisk and recover the system...cuz this is nuts.  And the funny thing is, after I got the box home, reloaded all the security software and stuff, it worked fine...Thing 2 was at the convention website site and then went to Facebook when I heard him call out...DAMMIT, it's back...

So, I wonder, can my IP address be the dirty culprit?  Can my provider simply assign me a new one?
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #1 on: 04 23, 11, 02:07:36:AM » Reply

Convention website??
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 04 23, 11, 02:15:01:AM » Reply

He was preparing for the annual Sakura con...he enters his music videos each year...
scotthmm
Semi Member

« Reply #3 on: 04 28, 11, 03:43:11:PM » Reply

Where did you download your windows 7 from?
Gale96

« Reply #4 on: 12 08, 11, 04:25:58:AM » Reply

hey,

How to delete Win 7 Virus Protection files in WindowsXP/Vista/7:<.></.>
<.> </.>
1. Click your Windows Start menu, then click “Search.”<.></.>
2. A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?”Click “All files and folders.”<.></.>
3. Type a Win 7 Virus Protection file in the search box, andselect “Local Hard Drives.”<.></.>
4. Click “Search.” Once the Win 7 Virus Protection file isfound, delete it.<.></.>
<.> </.>
How to stop Win 7 Virus Protection processes:<.></.>
<.> </.>
1. Click the Start menu, select Run.<.></.>
2. Type taskmgr.exe into the the Run command box, and click“OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.<.></.>
3. Click Processes tab, and find Win 7 Virus Protectionprocesses.<.></.>
4. Once you’ve found the Win 7 Virus Protection processes,right-click them and select “End Process” to kill Win 7 Virus Protection.<.></.>
How to remove Win 7 Virus Protection registry keys:<.></.>
<.> </.>
Backup your registry before you edit it. Then…<.></.>
<.> </.>
1. Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” fieldwill appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. InWindows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in theStart menu.<.></.>
2. Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the leftside lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of anyselected registry key.<.></.>
3. To find a Win 7 Virus Protection registry key, select“Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of Win 7 VirusProtection ‘s registry keys.<.></.>
4. When the Win 7 Virus Protection registry key appears, todelete the Win 7 Virus Protection registry key, right-click it, and select“Modify,” then select “Delete.”<.></.>
How to delete Win 7 Virus Protection DLLs:<.></.>
<.> </.>
1. Open the Start menu, and click “Run.” Type “cmd” in Run,and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programsand files” box in the Start menu.)<.></.>
2. To change your current directory, type “cd” in thecommand box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the Win 7 VirusProtection DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the Win 7 Virus ProtectionDLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’scontents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press“Enter.”<.></.>
3. When you’ve found a Win 7 Virus Protection DLL, type“regsvr32 /u SampleDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press“Enter.”<.></.>
Did Win 7 Virus Protection change your homepage?<.></.>
<.> </.>
1. Select Start menu > Control Panel > InternetOptions > General.<.></.>
2. Type your preferred home page’s URL (e.g.,“http://www.homepage.com”).<.></.>
3. Click “Use Default,” “Apply,” and “OK.”
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  Technology  |  PC problems  |  Topic: The win 7 virus...is back !
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory