Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 09:10:50:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653715 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  Misc Boards  |  Items of Interest  |  Topic: Vilifying the Right. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Print
Author Topic: Vilifying the Right.  (Read 14203 times)
Amazed
« Reply #36 on: 01 22, 11, 03:38:34:AM » Reply

jim, this thread has been a long exercise in villifying the left. I merely pointed to the single most destructive terrorist act by an Amercian in the US which was from the right. Is that all I have? Is that not enough?

I'm a lemming of some kind? So speaks the graduate of Glenn Beck Universtiy who is currently working on his Master's from Prager University? You posted that stupid Prager audio didnt you? You have your own little collection of Glenn Beck video's, dont you?

Sorry jim, you are the little minded little follower, I speak for myself and with my own mind and words, neither do I hero  worship talk show hosts nor post anyone else's opinions but my own. That's your modus operandi.

You do a very poor imitation of their methodology, you'll have to wait until you get your PhD, before you are even good at it. Will it be a PhD from the Limbaugh School of Advanced Bullshit?

Rhetoric about violently overthrowing the US government is not an uncommon thing on Asshole's Retreat. That's not griping about taxes.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #37 on: 01 22, 11, 03:46:37:AM » Reply

So then, I can take that as a NO, you can't name anyone?

"Rhetoric about violently overthrowing the US government is not an uncommon thing on Asshole's Retreat, that's not griping about taxes."

Post the Link to those claiming they want to overthrow the government. I'm betting you can't do that either.

Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #38 on: 01 22, 11, 03:48:54:AM » Reply

In fact, I'm betting there isn't a single word that comes out of your mouth that has even an ounce of truth attached to it.

Amazed
« Reply #39 on: 01 22, 11, 04:01:49:AM » Reply

You're a pea brain jim. Perhaps your reading comprehension isnt up to it.

Here is one of numerous posts where one of you asshole's speaks of the violent overthrow of the government.

chuck_curtis
Contributor
Honored Member

Re: Prophecy
« Reply #2 on: 01 09, 11, 09:35:30:PM »

We have a constitutional republic.  Lawlessness, has consequences.  If you don't like vitriol, lady, then don't tread on the Constitution.  It takes two to tango.  The "democratic process" does not mean treading on our constitution and expecting us to wait until election day to fix your lawless arses after the fact, especially when it takes over six years and several elections to dump all you scumbags out of office.  That's not the way it works.

http://www.aesopsretreat.com/forum/index.php?topic=39169.0

Not only that but he is justifying the shooting of Gabrielle Giffords.

We have elections in the US, if chuck curtis or anyone else  doesnt like that she was elected tough shit.

Read the fucking thread pea brain, you posted on that thread so you didnt miss it. All you could do was bitch because I told that asshole to go fuck himself. Well you can go and fuck yourself too.
Amazed
« Reply #40 on: 01 22, 11, 04:26:26:AM » Reply

The question on that thread was why All of you Asshole's were silent about chuck's comment but simply complained that I told him to go fuck himself. The question is why didnt YOU tell him to go fuck himself.

Now all you Asshole's are falling all over each other defensive because anyone dare question the vitriolic  rhetoric from the right, and especially YOU who has started several threads on the topic including this one.
mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #41 on: 01 22, 11, 07:56:46:AM » Reply

Yes , there is no doubt about it, the left is filled with loons, many of them like the loon that shot the congresswoman. There is hope for them though as states start to relook at having them all committed to an institution until they can be normalized.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #42 on: 01 22, 11, 08:24:48:AM » Reply

Yes, it is a sure thing that the left is filled with insanity.  Nevermind is a great example.
jackbp
Honored Member

« Reply #43 on: 01 22, 11, 08:59:33:AM » Reply

Maybe "nevermind" is right....perhaps we shouldn't allow inane remarks to go unanswered or unacted upon....like...."I guess I would have to say I don't remember having a checking account with that amount in it" (Charles Rangel referring to a checking account he forgot with $280,000.00 in it)......"I was in a partnership and I'm unsure why the interest payments were waved on the property" (Charles Rangel on the Dominican Republic property that fetched $1100.00 a day rent, that he also forgot about) "I guess we'll just have to pass this bill to see what's in it" (Nancy Pelosi referring to the ObamaCare bill)....."Unemplyment creates jobs." (Nancy Pelosi on passing unemployment extension)..."We will not mandate that anyone will be forced to pay for health insurance" (Obama Feb '08 debates in Cleveland OH).............The list is unending....A left wing imbecile goes out and shoots a boatload of people in Arizona and somehow the media attributes it to targets placed on maps by Sarah Palin....Keith Olberman attributes it to all the right wing vitriol spoken across the airwaves, when, in fact, NO ONE spreads more vitriol than Keithy. I have to worry about a party and a mindset that says homosexuals are normal folks....they are not....they are abnormal....I'm not saying this is bad thing, just don't tell me all the years studying statistics were wasted...or biology has changed to include abnormal behavior as a norm, it's recognized, but not as normal.

Yes, maybe nevermind is on the right track....or should I say the other track.
lluke47

« Reply #44 on: 01 22, 11, 09:41:05:AM » Reply

Me, I think WACO was the biggest terrorist act in America by our own heathen WH no less...
McVeigh was only getting even for that murder at Waco of innocent men, women and children...

The terrorist act at Ft. Hood was never revenged, the ones who supported the terrorist shooter are still running free in America and probably trying to incite other loons like that shooter to do the same thing...
mikefx
Honored Member

« Reply #45 on: 01 22, 11, 09:59:25:AM » Reply

The following are excerpts from President Obama's memorial speech in Tuscon that are pertinent to political vilification of the right and the left.  God bless America fellow posters.

President Obama said:

But at a time when our discourse has become so sharply polarized - at a time when we are far too eager to lay the blame for all that ails the world at the feet of those who think differently than we do - it's important for us to pause for a moment and make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds.

As we discuss these issues, let each of us do so with a good dose of humility. Rather than pointing fingers or assigning blame, let us use this occasion to expand our moral imaginations, to listen to each other more carefully, to sharpen our instincts for empathy, and remind ourselves of all the ways our hopes and dreams are bound together.

We may not be able to stop all evil in the world, but I know that how we treat one another is entirely up to us. I believe that for all our imperfections, we are full of decency and goodness, and that the forces that divide us are not as strong as those that unite us.

And if, as has been discussed in recent days, their deaths help usher in more civility in our public discourse, let's remember that it is not because a simple lack of civility caused this tragedy, but rather because only a more civil and honest public discourse can help us face up to our challenges as a nation, in a way that would make them proud.
Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« Reply #46 on: 01 22, 11, 10:15:35:AM » Reply

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’Matthew 7: 21-23
Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« Reply #47 on: 01 22, 11, 10:16:47:AM » Reply

The RIGHT doesn't do this.
35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Print 
 |  Misc Boards  |  Items of Interest  |  Topic: Vilifying the Right.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory