Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 07:25:21:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660978 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  Misc Boards  |  Items of Interest  |  Topic: Muslims are becoming totally indefensible through their own actions. 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Print
Author Topic: Muslims are becoming totally indefensible through their own actions.  (Read 17350 times)
whaler23

« Reply #48 on: 01 06, 11, 01:40:22:PM » Reply

so will everyone on this tread who issists the muzzies are worthless killing machines, and dont deserve the space on the planet that they occupy, riddle me this ? ... ANYONE?

why in the fucking hell did you support this country spending $12 billion dollars a month in Iraq just so AKBAR COULD HAVE A PURPLE THUMB?

why in the hell would you care if Saddam killed 100 thousand muslims, or 100 million muslims ? Based on your standards and comments YOU SHOULD HAVE GIVEN HIM A FUCKING AWARD NOT HUNG HIM.

day in, day out its a constant NUKE THE MUZZIE BASTARDS on one thread, and fight to the death to save them from evil bad men on the next.

all of you morons are so fucked up its not funny, which makes it TOTALLY FUNNY!!!

LMAO.
keno

« Reply #49 on: 01 06, 11, 01:47:53:PM » Reply

why in the fucking hell did you support this country spending $12 billion dollars a month in Iraq just so AKBAR COULD HAVE A PURPLE THUMB?

We were helping him kill muzzies. I think you are a muzzie. Put him on the list.
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #50 on: 01 06, 11, 01:50:43:PM » Reply

Actually, whaler, nuking the Iraqis and Afghans is the preferable course.  It just isnt acceptable.... yet.
whaler23

« Reply #51 on: 01 06, 11, 01:54:13:PM » Reply

We were helping him kill muzzies. I think you are a muzzie. Put him on the list.
bullshit ... the third excuse down the list was to liberate the repressed people under the evil dictatorship

wmd's didnt work out
saddam being connected to 9 11 didn pan out

so it came down to playing big brother and saving grace to the third world pukes youm seem to dispise

and every one of you mental midgets not only bought it ... all the while strepping on your hypocritical lil dicks ... and for 8 YEARS no less.

hahahahahahahahaha
keno

« Reply #52 on: 01 06, 11, 01:56:02:PM » Reply

Thedamn Insane's involvement in the OKC bombing was enough to justify overthrowing him. Not to mention all the many violations of the cease fire agreement from the Gulf War that allowed him to remain in power.
whaler23

« Reply #53 on: 01 06, 11, 01:58:39:PM » Reply

Thedamn Insane's involvement in the OKC bombing was enough to justify overthrowing him. Not to mention all the many violations of the cease fire agreement from the Gulf War that allowed him to remain in power.

quit fucking deflecting

you either want them all dead or youre willing to sacrifice american soldiers lives to protect them from an evil dictator

which is it you pissy lil hypocrit?
keno

« Reply #54 on: 01 06, 11, 01:59:07:PM » Reply

wmd's didnt work out

LOL. They are in Syria and Lebanon. Hell man, we had video of all the trucks lined up at the Syrian border, and Iraq moving the military in to oversee the border crossing. As well as the former chief of the Iraqi AF, saying they were moved to Syria. That's why Bush should never have let the left hold up the invasion. Never trust communists.
keno

« Reply #55 on: 01 06, 11, 02:02:04:PM » Reply

quit fucking deflecting

you either want them all dead or youre willing to sacrifice american soldiers lives to protect them from an evil dictator

which is it you pissy lil hypocrit?

I answer your question, and you call it deflecting.

I never said I want them all dead. I want the West to stop allowing them to emigrate. And I want to go after the terrorists.

LOL...coming from a lily livered coward like you.....I got your hypocrit hanging from yer old lady's jaws.
whaler23

« Reply #56 on: 01 06, 11, 02:04:33:PM » Reply

LOL. They are in Syria and Lebanon

BBBAAAAWWWAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what a fucking bunch of bullshit .. and the Iraqi Air Force was buried in the desert ... ALL 1 of them (that had been stripped for 20 years before it was buried)

anyone else care to make an idiot out of themselves with a salvo of what could be or could have been.
keno

« Reply #57 on: 01 06, 11, 02:14:07:PM » Reply

what a fucking bunch of bullshit .. and the Iraqi Air Force was buried in the desert ... ALL 1 of them (that had been stripped for 20 years before it was buried)

anyone else care to make an idiot out of themselves with a salvo of what could be or could have been.

Yeah, it wasn't on the democraticunderground site, or huffpuff, or moveon, or PMSNBC, so it can't be true. Nobody said anything about the Iraqi Air Force. Learn to comprehend what you read, you dumbshit.

The man who served as the no. 2 official in Saddam Hussein's air force says Iraq moved weapons of mass destruction into Syria before the war by loading the weapons into civilian aircraft in which the passenger seats were removed.
The Iraqi general, Georges Sada, makes the charges in a new book, "Saddam's Secrets," released this week. He detailed the transfers in an interview yesterday with The New York Sun.

Saddam Hussein moved his chemical weapons to Syria six weeks before the war started, Israel's top general during Operation Iraqi Freedom says.
The assertion comes as President Bush said yesterday that much of the intelligence on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction was incorrect.
The Israeli officer, Lieutenant General Moshe Yaalon, asserted that Saddam spirited his chemical weapons out of the country on the eve of the war. "He transferred the chemical agents from Iraq to Syria," General Yaalon told The New York Sun over dinner in New York on Tuesday night. "No one went to Syria to find it."

In April 2005, Inspector Charles Duelfer, who leads the Iraq Survey Group, said that there was "sufficiently credible" evidence to indicate that WMD had been moved to Syria.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&expIds=27846&sugexp=cgsisas&xhr=t&q=wmd+moved+to+syria&cp=8&pf=p&sclient=psy&aq=0&aqi=&aql=f&oq=wmd+moved+&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=7b989c6c17f79c85
wvit1001

« Reply #58 on: 01 06, 11, 02:21:03:PM » Reply

He knows how to sell a book to conservonuts, even though he doesn't actually have knowledge himself he says that his friends told him all about it -

Georges Sada appeared the following day on Fox News' Hannity & Colmes, where he discussed his book and reported that other pilots told him that Hussein had ordered them to fly portions of the WMD stockpiles to Damascus in Syria just prior to the 2003 Invasion of Iraq.

Well, I want to make it clear, very clear to everybody in the world that we had the weapon of mass destruction in Iraq, and the regime used them against our Iraqi people...I know it because I have got the captains of the Iraqi airway that were my friends, and they told me these weapons of mass destruction had been moved to Syria. Iraq had some projects for nuclear weapons but it was destroyed in 1981. (When asked if there was any chance there were nuclear weapons or on their way to nuclear weapons when USA invaded, he said): Not in Iraq.

wvit1001

« Reply #59 on: 01 06, 11, 02:25:47:PM » Reply

Everyone knew that Saddam had chemical weapons at one time.  Cheney and his buddies had given them to him with Bush Sr.'s blessing -

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Print 
 |  Misc Boards  |  Items of Interest  |  Topic: Muslims are becoming totally indefensible through their own actions.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory