Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 07:25:28:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: BIDEN CAVES: Debt Deal with Spending Cuts Struck! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: BIDEN CAVES: Debt Deal with Spending Cuts Struck!  (Read 86 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 05 28, 23, 06:12:50:PM » Reply

After months of Joe Biden ignoring the looming debt crisis and refusing to negotiate with Republicans, a preliminary agreement was made to raise the nation’s debt limit while also cutting government spending.

The deal, which was finalized Saturday night, would raise the debt limit through the end of 2024 in exchange for a cap on annual discretionary spending for two years and raising it by 1% in 2025. A series of cuts demanded by Republicans were also part of the deal. The White House had long opposed including spending cuts as part of a deal to raise the debt ceiling, describing such cuts as “devastating.”

“We still have a lot of work to do,” House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said. “But I believe this is an agreement in principle that’s worthy of the American people. It has historic reductions in spending, consequential reforms that will lift people out of poverty into the workforce, and reins in government overreach. There are no new taxes, no new government programs.”

https://twitter.com/KevinTober94/status/1662628580977672192

The deal comes after Joe Biden and the White House were aggressively opposing Republican efforts to cut spending.

“It’s time for another side to move from their extreme positions because much of what they’ve already proposed is simply, quite frankly, unacceptable,” Biden said last week while in Japan. “It’s time for Republicans to accept that there’s no bipartisan deal to be made solely on their partisan terms. They have to move as well.”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/05/28/biden-caves-debt-deal-with-spending-cuts-struck-n1698673

The cuts have to come first as Democrats will not live up to their word if left to after the debt ceiling is raised!
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 05 28, 23, 06:18:23:PM » Reply

sounds like a compromise doesn't it zippydoodly.   
gwboolean

« Reply #2 on: 05 28, 23, 06:21:14:PM » Reply

I would have to agree with Demanding Dildo that Biden did indeed cave to some of the demands made by the inbred Republican N Word monkey radical thugs that were holding our economy hostage for a debt that they created.

Personally, I believe that any deal made with the inbred Republican N word monkeys is a deal with the devil.  Biden, and the country, should have taken the hit and put an end to these inbred Republican N Word monkeys forever.  Having said that, I do understand Biden, et. al., making the choice they did, and it all appears to be nothing but token shit anyway.

A reconning with the inbred Republican N Word monkeys is coming.  The sooner it is done the sooner we can return our culture and our country.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #3 on: 05 28, 23, 06:31:08:PM » Reply

Democrats never live up to their word!
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 05 28, 23, 06:35:25:PM » Reply

So you believe that McCarthy caved also zippydoodly?
D2D

« Reply #5 on: 05 28, 23, 06:41:18:PM » Reply

Only if he doesn't demand the cuts be passed into law before increasing the debt ceiling for this fiscal year!
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 05 28, 23, 06:44:13:PM » Reply

how would they be passed into laws?
D2D

« Reply #7 on: 05 28, 23, 06:44:58:PM » Reply

Huh?
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 05 28, 23, 06:46:25:PM » Reply

so you don't know ?   
wvit1001

« Reply #9 on: 05 28, 23, 06:49:40:PM » Reply

I'll help you on this zippydoodly, pay attention and learn something.

The annual budget resolution is an agreement between the House and Senate on a budget plan for the upcoming fiscal year and at least the following four fiscal years. The budget resolution is in the form of a concurrent resolution, so it is not sent to the president for his signature and thus does not become law, but it does provide a framework for subsequent legislative action on the appropriations bills.

https://www.senate.gov/reference/reference_index_subjects/Budget_vrd.htm#:~:text=The%20budget%20resolution%20is%20in,action%20on%20the%20appropriations%20bills.
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 05 28, 23, 06:59:28:PM » Reply

Democrats never live up to their word unless forced to!

There should be no increase in the debt ceiling until the cuts are passed into law!
wvit1001

« Reply #11 on: 05 28, 23, 07:00:27:PM » Reply

I win.   now you're just repeating your idiocy.   hahahahahahahahaa
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: BIDEN CAVES: Debt Deal with Spending Cuts Struck!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory