Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 02:25:46:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653475 Posts in 297925 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: DeSantis Is Two Days Away From Calling Donald Trump a Radical Leftist 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: DeSantis Is Two Days Away From Calling Donald Trump a Radical Leftist  (Read 39 times)
wvit1001

« on: 05 28, 23, 04:17:34:PM » Reply

In a series of interviews Thursday, DeSantis accused the former president of “moving to the left" and opened the door to pardoning January 6 rioters, seemingly trying to usurp Trump as the real MAGA leader.

Ron DeSantis may be sharpening his knives against Donald Trump, the guy he’s trying to replace as the leader of the MAGA cult. But that apparently doesn’t mean he wouldn’t do the former president and his most dedicated supporters a favor if he got into the Oval Office. Speaking on the right-wing Clay Travis & Buck Sexton Show Thursday, DeSantis all but promised to pardon convicted January 6 insurrectionists if elected — and hinted that he could pardon Trump himself. “We will use the pardon power,” DeSantis said, promising to hand out pardons “at the front end” of his hypothetical administration, rather than the end.

“We’re going to find examples where that government has been weaponized against disfavored groups,” he said, “and we will apply relief as appropriate.”

He tip-toed around the hosts’ questions about whether his executive generosity would extend to Trump, his leader-turned-rival, who has had some trouble with the law of late. But the Florida governor suggested he was open to the possibility: “I would say any example of this favored treatment based on politics, or weaponization, would be included in that review, no matter how small or how big,” DeSantis said.

The comments echo Trump’s own promise to pardon January 6 convicts — whose ranks include Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes, who was sentenced Thursday to 18 years in prison for his role in the 2021 Capitol attack. They also come as DeSantis tries to steady himself after a stumbling start to his campaign by apparently refining his pitch to GOP voters: Not only will he be a smarter version of Trump, he will be more extreme than his MAGA forebear. “He’s moving to the left,” DeSantis said of Trump in a radio interview with Jack Heath Thursday. “I’ll come in and on day one we’ll be spitting nails,” he added to Glenn Beck Thursday, summing up his vision to run the federal government the way he's operated in Florida.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/05/ron-desantis-january-6-pardons/amp
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #1 on: 05 28, 23, 04:28:56:PM » Reply

So they can start with his own office! 

Then look at see if Congressional House Committees have abused any company in Florida.
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 05 28, 23, 06:05:16:PM » Reply

DeSantis scorches ‘delusional’ Trump over Florida crime claims: 'He’s been attacking me by moving left'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ron-desantis-scorches-delusional-trump-over-florida-crime-claims-he-s-been-attacking-me-by-moving-left/ar-AA1bOiZm?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=deceba6ad25f42c69cb71577b859c39b&ei=61
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: DeSantis Is Two Days Away From Calling Donald Trump a Radical Leftist
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory