Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 04:43:10:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653360 Posts in 297918 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: International Covid Summit hosted by the European Parliament. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: International Covid Summit hosted by the European Parliament.  (Read 67 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 05 27, 23, 03:16:25:PM » Reply

International Covid Summit hosted by the European Parliament.

This is the most important video you will watch this year. Millions were killed with Covid-19 for profit.

“Covid-19 was an act of biological warfare perpetrated on the human race.
It was a financial heist. Nature was hijacked. Science was hijacked.”

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1661698114917646336

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 05 27, 23, 03:24:55:PM » Reply

I wonder how people will react when they find out they have been sterilized!
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 05 27, 23, 03:27:56:PM » Reply

Thats not what this video is about.  Its about where the virus originated and by who.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #3 on: 05 27, 23, 03:49:18:PM » Reply

I am so glad that the truth is finally coming out, not that the ones that jumped on the vaccine bandwagon immediately will want to recognize it.

I notice we haven't seen ouchy Fauci lately but Bill Gates is quietly amassing more millions to his corrupted wealth.
I'm not against vaccines that have been proven and researched over a length of time. but this Covid19 vax was not that!

Hope you're recovering well Jim.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #4 on: 05 27, 23, 03:56:17:PM » Reply

https://rumble.com/v2m0enk-dr-david-martin-european-parliament-international-covid-summit-iii-5-3-23.html

This is the same thing but with the slides and graphs included!

He is very good at making things clear!
D2D

« Reply #5 on: 05 27, 23, 04:13:26:PM » Reply

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK349040/

Lack of Public Understanding of Threats

Investors are interested at the height of a crisis, Daszak said. He pointed out that the share value for Roche Holding, a Swiss global health care company, increased during the H1N1 influenza pandemic. Unfortunately, as discussed, the interest and hype are short lived and focused around the outbreak. Daszak shared a story of a publication in Nature describing SARS in China and work done with colleagues from China's government-funded laboratory. The publication garnered no interest from the Chinese government, he said, and no one they talked with from the live animal markets seemed concerned about the findings. What was surprising for Daszak was how little interest was shown in the article from outside governments and the general public. Based on his experience and understanding, significant attention and interest should have come out of that article, but instead only a few virologists were interested in the paper for academic purposes—again showing the strong influence the media can have on public perception of threats.

Daszak also shared that during the recent Ebola outbreak, EcoHealth Alliance issued a press release and an analysis predicting which countries would be the first to be infected as a result of global air travel.2 The United States was predicted to be one of the top three countries that would receive infected individuals from countries with EVD, and it was predicted the patient would arrive into Dulles, Boston Logan, Newark, and/or JFK airport. They anticipated a lot of attention and coverage, but instead, again, there was very minimal pickup by the media. Daszak reiterated that, until an infectious disease crisis is very real, present, and at an emergency threshold, it is often largely ignored. To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, he said, we need to increase public understanding of the need for MCMs such as a pan-influenza or pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of process, Daszak stated.
D2D

« Reply #6 on: 05 27, 23, 04:30:05:PM » Reply

https://www.gpmb.org/annual-reports/overview/item/2019-a-world-at-risk
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 05 28, 23, 04:23:19:PM » Reply

After the initial world-wide-boogyman hype wore off most of us knew what this virus was and what it was about and probably who was behind it.
Even now, lemmings still believe this was a naturally created virus, and not the man-made 'weapon against humans' it turns out to have been.
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 05 28, 23, 05:13:28:PM » Reply

Now thanks to Democrats, Fauci, the Eco Health Alliance,  and the CCP we have an engineered coronavirus in the wild mutating at will!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: International Covid Summit hosted by the European Parliament.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory