Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 04:25:58:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662689 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Rampant child sexual abuse occurring in churches — not at drag shows 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Rampant child sexual abuse occurring in churches — not at drag shows  (Read 126 times)
wvit1001

« on: 05 27, 23, 11:05:30:AM » Reply

A new report alleges widespread sexual abuse by the Catholic clergy in Illinois. Will conservatives call for a ban on minors in churches?

The Illinois attorney general released a report Tuesday finding that almost 2,000 children suffered sexual abuse by 451 Catholic clergy between 1950 and 2019. 

“It is my hope that this report will shine light both on those who violated their positions of power and trust to abuse innocent children, and on the men in church leadership who covered up that abuse,” Kwame Raoul said in a statement. “These perpetrators may never be held accountable in a court of law, but by naming them here, the intention is to provide a public accountability and a measure of healing to survivors who have long suffered in silence.”

As the attorney general's statement appears to acknowledge, state law limits how long after an alleged crime a suspect can be charged, meaning many of these allegations may never be heard in a court of law. So the question then turns to what exactly we are to do with this information.

And I think the clear answer is to use it as a compass of sorts, helping inform us where child sexual abuse is — and isn’t — likely to occur. The Illinois report adds to the thousands of previously reported incidents of child sexual abuse by clergy in conservative-leaning religious institutions over the past few decades. This includes last year’s report from Southern Baptist Convention leaders on allegations of widespread sexual abuse within the ultraconservative denomination.

By comparison, there have been no credible reports, to my knowledge, of child sexual abuse at drag shows.

https://www.msnbc.com/the-reidout/reidout-blog/illinois-catholic-church-child-abuse-rcna86289?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma&taid=6470f3be6859090001e74085&utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 05 27, 23, 11:11:08:AM » Reply

We have always known who and where the perverts are.  They are, and always have been, inbred Republican N Word monkeys.  These perverts should all be eradicated.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #2 on: 05 27, 23, 11:31:37:AM » Reply

Search Catholic clergy named in Illinois attorney general abuse report for Archdiocese of Chicago

https://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/religion/ct-archdiocese-of-chicago-substantiated-child-sex-abuse-clerics-20230524-uvnxegkhgbbeldqodde6elswkq-story.html

I am a practicing Roman Catholic.  A "Cafeteria Catholic" if you wish.  Just like SCOTUS justices who approve of the Death Penalty.

What we have found over the last two decades are that there was a concerted effort to shield abusive priests, nuns and church staff - and the individual diocese.

Recently, all 6 Catholic Diocese in Illinois released their list of "credible cases of abuse".  In fact, it took most of them two or three times before they produced what they claimed was a comprehensive list.

The Illinois Attorney General has now publicizes that these diocese left out a number of abuse cases - doubling the number of accused abusers and four times as many victims as the Church has produced.

The Church hierarchy is as much to blame as the abusers.  We are told these bishops/cardinals are blessed by the Holy Spirit.  If that's the case, WTF?  Does God approve of abuse?  Cause if that bishop/cardinal is full of the Holy Spirit...

takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #3 on: 05 27, 23, 11:50:13:AM » Reply

Pretty sure conservatives have been asking the Church to hold its own accountable for years.
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 05 27, 23, 12:14:47:PM » Reply

why not turn them over to the law enforcement authorities instead tcb?
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 05 27, 23, 12:16:08:PM » Reply

are you not willing to call for a ban on minors being allowed in church tcb?   
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #6 on: 05 27, 23, 03:21:54:PM » Reply

I am a practicing Roman Catholic.
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Youse need to practice harder.  Catholics don’t promote abortion.

You’re what is known as a “fake Christian.”
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 05 27, 23, 03:24:32:PM » Reply

troll'n old man dan is a troll'n.   hahahahahhahaaaaa
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #8 on: 05 27, 23, 03:27:40:PM » Reply

Wow, you sure are desperate!

Over a period of 70 years?

Democrats have groomed far more children in just two years!
wvit1001

« Reply #9 on: 05 27, 23, 03:42:32:PM » Reply

how many children were molested at drag shows over those same 70 years zippydoodly?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #10 on: 05 27, 23, 03:43:46:PM » Reply

We don't know because drag shows for little kids are only two years old and very secretive!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 05 27, 23, 04:39:50:PM » Reply

Wonder if wvit attends drag queen shows and for what reason!
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Rampant child sexual abuse occurring in churches — not at drag shows
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory