Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 07:46:44:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662540 Posts in 298795 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Machete-Wielding Negress Gets Fired From Teaching Job!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Machete-Wielding Negress Gets Fired From Teaching Job!!  (Read 93 times)
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« on: 05 26, 23, 05:46:04:PM » Reply

She should have been fired long ago for being super-WOKE and having disgusting ugly hair!!!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/sJFsVebLRwM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/sJFsVebLRwM</a>
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 05 26, 23, 05:57:49:PM » Reply

How do such horrible people gain positions of power over others?
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #2 on: 05 26, 23, 06:43:41:PM » Reply

There appears to be a trend among Dem-Commies/LibTards/Leftists to hire the MOST obnoxious abnormal people they can possibly find!!!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #3 on: 05 26, 23, 06:56:20:PM » Reply

Seems so!
D2D

« Reply #4 on: 05 27, 23, 02:04:04:PM » Reply

The art professor fired for holding a machete to a reporter’s throat and throwing a pro-life campus display on the ground is a self-described “black Marxist” who posted violent poetry on her personal website and said she identified with “real drag queens, real street dykes,” and “risk-taking, sexually free nihilistic utopians.”

Shellyne Rodriguez, a 46-year-old adjunct art professor at New York’s Hunter College, “has been relieved of her duties at Hunter College effective immediately, and will not be returning to teach at the school,” said Hunter College spokesman Vince DiMiceli on Tuesday.

Two videos of Rodriguez’s escalating aggression went viral. On May 2, she accosted a Students for Life of America display portraying the effects of the abortion pill on an unborn child. On Tuesday, a New York Post reporter posted a video of Rodriguez holding a machete to his neck, then chasing him down the block while wielding the deadly weapon.

The twin videos vividly illustrate the violence and hostility pro-life young people are “dealing with on a daily basis … unhinged, unreasonable, and aggressive opposition to pro-life free speech, including from those in leadership at schools across the country,” said Students for Life of America President Kristan Hawkins.

YouTube footage of the May 2 encounter shows Rodriguez launching into a profanity-laden rant against young adults presenting the effects of abortion on the unborn at Hunter College, a part of the City University of New York. “This is bulls—. This is violent,” she said of the scientifically accurate, life-affirming display. “You can’t even have a f—ing baby,” she told pro-life student Patrick Rubi, assuming the gender of a male student.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/05/25/black-marxist-professor-fired-after-vandalizing-pro-life-display-chasing-reporter-with-machete/
D2D

« Reply #5 on: 05 27, 23, 11:01:30:PM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/q2aujxF8gD4" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/q2aujxF8gD4</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2aujxF8gD4
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #6 on: 05 27, 23, 11:07:19:PM » Reply

Were it a GOP Professor he would have brought his AK-47 and shot a dozen or more people!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #7 on: 05 28, 23, 12:54:24:AM » Reply

Were it a GOP Professor ...
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

.... SHE would have been condemned by you.  And me.

Now she’s in jail. 
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 05 28, 23, 10:54:39:AM » Reply

Now she’s in jail.     Hmmm wonder if joe got any cabinet position open, for when she gets out she gets appointed she'll and fit right in with his circus!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 05 28, 23, 11:04:01:AM » Reply

The man makes a good point about she's and example of what affirmative action produces.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #10 on: 05 28, 23, 01:41:01:PM » Reply

D2D

« Reply #11 on: 05 28, 23, 05:21:28:PM » Reply

She is a typical Democrat and a narcissist!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Machete-Wielding Negress Gets Fired From Teaching Job!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory