Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 06:26:03:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660168 Posts in 298559 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: You look at America today all the leftist hate being generated it 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: You look at America today all the leftist hate being generated it  (Read 964 times)
wvit1001

« Reply #12 on: 05 26, 23, 01:22:19:PM » Reply

troll'n old man dan can only troll.   hahahahhahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #13 on: 05 26, 23, 05:21:01:PM » Reply

Says the extremely feeble troll!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #14 on: 05 27, 23, 02:09:25:PM » Reply

Can you really love anything you seek to fundamentally change?
wvit1001

« Reply #15 on: 05 27, 23, 02:24:34:PM » Reply

sure you can.   getting rid of segregation was a fundamental change for our society but the people wanting desegregation weren't calling for the demolition of our society. 
D2D

« Reply #16 on: 05 27, 23, 02:40:56:PM » Reply

We have more segregation now than we had just 8 years ago!
wvit1001

« Reply #17 on: 05 27, 23, 02:43:02:PM » Reply

is that just another of your baseless opinions zippydoodly?
D2D

« Reply #18 on: 05 27, 23, 02:44:34:PM » Reply

The University of Minnesota is re-evaluating its controversial summer internship program that excludes white students, the school said Monday — after an Ivy League professor filed a discrimination complaint.

The current program is intended “to prepare students of color and Native Americans for graduate school” and comes with a $6,000 stipend for them, according to university literature.

It is also illegal, according to Cornell University securities law Professor William Jacobson, whose conservative nonprofit advocacy group, The Equal Protection Project of the Legal Insurrection Foundation, filed a complaint with the federal Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights on Friday.

“There is an increasing trend where people think it’s OK to discriminate on the basis of race as long as the discrimination is against whites or Asians or others, and we don’t accept that,” Jacobson, 64, told The Post.

The prof said the publicly funded University of Minnesota has no legal right to implement “regressive” policies that he says are “undoing civil-rights progress” and taking the US “back to the 1940s and 1950s.”

A university rep said in a statement to The Post on Monday that it “regularly revisits the selection criteria across thousands of different grants, scholarships and other financial awards provided to our students each year” and would be “evaluating the criteria for this student support program as part of this routine process and make any appropriate updates” in light of the administrative complaint.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/22/university-re-evaluating-program-that-bans-white-students/
wvit1001

« Reply #19 on: 05 27, 23, 02:49:40:PM » Reply

that's only one instance zippy.   you said there were more today than 8 years ago.    how many were there 8 years ago versus today?

you're such a goof. 
D2D

« Reply #20 on: 05 27, 23, 02:54:43:PM » Reply

There are many more and I have posted about most of them but you chose ignorance instead of being informed!
D2D

« Reply #21 on: 05 27, 23, 03:07:59:PM » Reply

A federal court upheld a racial balancing admissions policy at the nation’s top high school on Tuesday, striking down a lower court ruling that found it unconstitutional.

A group of parents, students, alumni and staff known as the Coalition for TJ sued the Fairfax County School Board in 2021 after it changed Thomas Jefferson High School’s merit-based admissions policy, removing standardized testing requirements, lowering grade-point average requirements and eliminating teacher recommendations to increase racial and socioeconomic diversity. They allege the changes were “specifically intended to reduce the percentage of Asian American students who enroll in TJ, with the ultimate goal of racially balancing the school,” according to the complaint.

The Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled Tuesday that the Coalition failed to demonstrate the policy was motivated by “discriminatory intent,” noting that Asian American students accounted for 48.59% of applications in 2021 but still secured 54.36% of the spots offered.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/05/23/federal-court-upholds-thomas-jefferson-high-school-policy-asian-students-racial-balancing/

Democrats are desperate to produce more failures!

On Monday, America First Legal (AFL) announced that they were filing a lawsuit against the company alleging racial discrimination in hiring. The lawsuit claims that “Under the cloak of ‘equity,’ woke companies like Anheuser-Busch proudly discriminate based on race, color, national origin, and sex in their employment practices.”

The gist of the lawsuit is that AFL claims that Anheuser-Busch’s Leadership Accelerator Program exists to help “historically underrepresented groups,” which excludes whites and Asian Americans.

In addition, the lawsuit alleges that “The company also advertises an unlawful race-based scholarship and internship program launched by Budweiser and the United Negro College Fund to ‘support 25 black college students’ interested in the brewing industry and to ‘provide five black college students with real-world experience as interns in Anheuser-Busch’s Brewery Trainee Program.'”

In essence, AFL alleges that Anheuser-Busch is engaged in practices that are discriminatory in nature and therefore in violation of American laws and civil rights.

This whole case only further damages Anheuser-Busch’s already tarnished image.

https://www.westernjournal.com/bud-lights-parent-company-hit-bad-news-alleged-engages-racist-hiring-practices/
D2D

« Reply #22 on: 05 28, 23, 07:08:06:PM » Reply

Democrats are the party of racism and slavery!
D2D

« Reply #23 on: 05 29, 23, 08:20:11:PM » Reply

Democrats admit it is so!

They hate all who oppose their hegemony!
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: You look at America today all the leftist hate being generated it
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory