Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:01:06:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653555 Posts in 297938 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The CIA and FBI will not let Trump be elected… no one who opposes CIA 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print
Author Topic: The CIA and FBI will not let Trump be elected… no one who opposes CIA  (Read 246 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #24 on: 05 28, 23, 05:52:41:PM » Reply

Trump`s riot guaranteed that he`ll never win another election

Trump`s riot was initiated by FBI and CIA agents embedded in the crowd. Congress has documents on at least 51 agents in the crowd, many of them giving directions or amplifying discontent.

You people are supposed to have brains. I'm confused why you continually fail to use them.
Then again it could be the hard core partisan in you.

darkflower

« Reply #25 on: 05 28, 23, 07:23:46:PM » Reply

reagan made the establishment richer than ever dreamt, he helped bring about a corp revolution that lasts til today.it was not the establishment he did harm too, it was the commonfolk.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #26 on: 05 28, 23, 08:08:25:PM » Reply

Nope!

Reagan made the American people richer than ever before!
darkflower

« Reply #27 on: 05 29, 23, 01:22:50:AM » Reply

wages,which always rose with productivty, flatlined in 1980 and have not goe upo snce. middle icome wealth was 60% of all wealth, now it is single digits.

the new thinking based on supply side and corps existing just for shareholders and more power for corps and less for unions and less reguulations has been a disaster for all but the richest, who are insanely rih beyond anything any human can ever rightfully claim to have earned.
August West

« Reply #28 on: 05 29, 23, 07:04:09:AM » Reply

Trump`s riot guaranteed that he`ll never win another election

Trump`s riot was initiated by FBI and CIA agents embedded in the crowd. Congress has documents on at least 51 agents in the crowd, many of them giving directions or amplifying discontent.

You people are supposed to have brains. I'm confused why you continually fail to use them.
Then again it could be the hard core partisan in you.

Absolutely, and the wildfires are started by Jewish space lasers.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #29 on: 05 29, 23, 12:14:12:PM » Reply

J6 was an aberration.  Commies are insurrecting daily.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #30 on: 05 29, 23, 12:16:12:PM » Reply

The SHOW us, Chuck!

I showed you MAGA Motorcycle Rallies, which were killing people!

So far, you got NOTHING, Chuck.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #31 on: 05 29, 23, 05:54:20:PM » Reply

Democrats continue to prove themselves unthinking slaves!
D2D

« Reply #32 on: 05 29, 23, 08:28:40:PM » Reply

Notice how Democrats are desperate to change the subject!
D2D

« Reply #33 on: 05 30, 23, 11:23:21:PM » Reply

K. T. McFarland, a former Deputy National Security Advisor, says the FBI, Justice Department, and CIA will rig the 2024 U.S. presidential election, following their success in rigging 2016 and 2020, because they won't allow any candidate to win that would hold them accountable:

"We now have black-and-white evidence that the FBI interfered in the 2016 election. When they failed to elect Hillary Clinton, they set out to destroy the Trump administration.

Go back to 2020. This time, the CIA got involved in the election with those 51 former intel agents who said the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation.

So they've gotten away with it for two elections. They will surely try and get away with it in 2024, right? Because there are no consequences... There is now hard evidence that there was election interference by the U.S. intelligence agencies and the Department of Justice.

Those individuals must be terrified that a Republican president comes in with a Republican Attorney General, investigates them, and charges them with all of the crimes they have committed over the last eight years. Take it to the bank. They will absolutely interfere in 2024...

These people are selling us out. Not only to foreign leaders, but they are interfering in our elections. They are tearing up the Constitution... This is just a gut punch to the American people."

https://choiceclips.whatfinger.com/2023/05/21/the-cia-and-fbi-will-not-let-trump-be-elected-no-one-who-opposes-cia-can-win-election-will-be-fixed/

The lady has a point.
D2D

« Reply #34 on: 05 31, 23, 08:13:02:PM » Reply

Democrats don't know how to stay on topic!
Pages: 1 2 3  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The CIA and FBI will not let Trump be elected… no one who opposes CIA
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory