Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 02:32:24:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663240 Posts in 298858 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Taiwan count down has begun! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 32 Print
Author Topic: The Taiwan count down has begun!  (Read 6035 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 05 17, 23, 10:52:51:PM » Reply

Meanwhile, the federal debt held by the public has increased to $24.627 trillion—and China has begun divesting from it.

In April 2022, according to U.S. Treasury Department data, China’s holdings of U.S. Treasury securities dropped below a trillion to $976 billion. In each of the past seven months on record—August 2022 to February 2023—China’s holdings of U.S. Treasury securities have declined.

In February, they dropped to $848.8 billion.

Americans apparently can no longer rely on Communist China to help fund the deficit spending of our federal government.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/05/15/when-biden-thanked-communist-china-helping-fund-us-government/

China will invade its neighbors the moment they have completely divested!
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 05 17, 23, 10:57:28:PM » Reply

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #2 on: 05 17, 23, 11:17:03:PM » Reply

That is a year and a half out of date and you have provided no link!

Estimated isn't fact it is a guess!
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 05 17, 23, 11:27:52:PM » Reply

It's clear that China's US holdings have been dropping for years now.   Dropping before Biden and dropping from before trump even. 
D2D

« Reply #4 on: 05 18, 23, 04:45:26:PM » Reply

Really?

You don't know how to read even an out-of-date graph?

Your graph indicates CCP investment in US debt has been static from December 2014 through 2021!
D2D

« Reply #5 on: 05 19, 23, 08:25:12:PM » Reply

CCPWvit proves himself to be as ignorant as possible!
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 05 19, 23, 08:27:04:PM » Reply

it's clear you can't read the graph zippydoodly, but then that's not surprising since trolls aren't very smart. 
D2D

« Reply #7 on: 05 19, 23, 09:10:48:PM » Reply

Really?

You don't know how to read even an out-of-date graph?

Your graph indicates CCP investment in US debt has been static from December 2014 through 2021!

Key Takeaways
  • Complementary CCP industrial and anti-espionage policies may facilitate the long-term expansion of China’s domestic industrial base and supply chain security.
  • Kuomintang (KMT) presidential nominee Hou Yu-ih emphasizes the preservation of peace over clear cross-strait policy positions, possibly to create a pragmatic image in the eyes of Taiwanese voters.
https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/china-taiwan-weekly-update-may-19-2023               
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 05 21, 23, 01:30:59:AM » Reply

A senior Republican congressman in the United States has lashed out at Emmanuel Macron, calling the French President’s foreign policy on China a “dumpster fire”.

Mike Gallagher, the Wisconsin lawmaker who serves as chairman of the U.S. House Select Committee on the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), has denounced French President Emmanuel Macron over his “dumpster fire” foreign policy towards Beijing.

Unlike many Anglosphere and Eastern European politicians, leading officials in Central and Western Europe have been more hesitant to take a hard line on China, with Emmanuel Macron advocating for the continent to stay out of any hot or cold conflict between the communist nation and the United States.

The French President has also argued for Europe to take a hands-off approach when it comes to Taiwan, identifying potential military support of the democratic island nation as an American foreign policy objective and less so a European one.

Such a position has outraged a wide variety of China-hawk politicians in the U.S. and UK, with Gallagher becoming one of the latest officials to lambast the French leader as trying to undermine support for Taiwan with some of his recent statements.

“Macron’s trip and comments were what we describe in the United States as a dumpster fire,” The Telegraph reports him as saying.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/05/20/macrons-foreign-policy-is-a-pro-china-dumpster-fire-says-u-s-congressman/
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 05 21, 23, 03:43:46:PM » Reply

France is noted for the appeasement of aggressor states!
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 05 21, 23, 04:25:52:PM » Reply

Elon Musk weighed in this week on Taiwan—where his comments did not go over well.

“The official policy of China is that Taiwan should be integrated,” Musk said in an interview with CNBC’s David Faber. “One does not need to read between the lines. One can simply read the lines. There’s a certain inevitability to the situation.”

In China, the state-controlled China Daily ran with the headline, “Elon Musk: Taiwan should be integrated.”

On Friday in Taiwan, Foreign Minister Joseph Wu tweeted a response to the Tesla CEO, writing that the Chinese Communist Party’s “bullying & threats are a concern, especially for those who would rather stay free & democratic.”

Wu added that China’s “expansionist policy violates rules-based international order & the status quo. Mr. @ElonMusk, other than money, there is something we call VALUES.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/elon-musk-gets-blowback-from-taiwan-after-saying-there-s-a-certain-inevitability-china-will-integrate-it/ar-AA1bsfDF

Of course, it didn't go over well!

Inconvenient truths never go over well!

Musk recognizes the simple and immutable fact there is no one capable of stopping China from taking over Taiwan!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #11 on: 05 21, 23, 04:33:24:PM » Reply

Since China has SO MUCH Equity in US, they have NO REASON to attack us
or ruin our Economy.  BTW - Aren't we their #1 trading partner?

WHY would they want to put ALL that at risk?

They won't.
Pages: 1 2 ... 32 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Taiwan count down has begun!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory