Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 05:03:49:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653360 Posts in 297918 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Questions and Polls  |  Topic: Will Obama keep his promise? This is an Important Question for ALL 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 Print
Author Topic: Will Obama keep his promise? This is an Important Question for ALL  (Read 44552 times)
lluke47

« Reply #48 on: 02 04, 10, 05:50:15:PM » Reply

Bush may have signed those big spending bills but it was the only way he could fund the troops and give them the material they needed to fight the liberals friends in the ME, that's really pathetic isn't it...it tells me the liberals wanted our troops to be killed in greater numbers so they could hurt Bush...sickening..

The war and belief there were WMD's was a bi-partisan war and belief of WMD's, saying Bush lied is the biggest lie of all, but it did come from rabid liberals more dumb than a box of rocks..
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #49 on: 02 04, 10, 05:56:59:PM » Reply

Interesting theory, Luke.  However, I still think Bush was just a little bit too eager to go along with it.  And on several cases, he was out front leading the charge.
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #50 on: 02 04, 10, 06:06:31:PM » Reply

I agree, Dan.

But let's take the Medicare Drug plan.

The Dems very vocally critized President Bush for going much farther.  They did not want the donut hole provision, which would have nearly doubled the cost.

And now, the hypocrites that they are, the Dems are critizing President Bush for spending too much on the Plan.
lluke47

« Reply #51 on: 02 04, 10, 06:36:22:PM » Reply

Bush needed the funds for the war, he didn't have much of a choice, the liberals could have blocked funding for our troops getting more of them killed just like they did in the VN war so I know they don't give a shit about the soldiers..their cares are for queers, abortion and illegal immigration for more liberal votes...these liberals are the worst people in America, they would sell their mother into slavery for a vote and a check..
Jtopp
Honored Member

Jill

« Reply #52 on: 02 04, 10, 06:53:48:PM » Reply

Please for my information what has Obama actually done that has been beneficial to America? what has he done that he promised...now set up a committee, or take it under advisement WHAT HAS HE DONE that has been beneficial to Americans as a whole?

He has LIED all his campaign promises: 14 so far broken promises that major media ignores: 1)End income tax for seniors making less than $50,000 2)"Will ensure that federal contracts over $25,000 are competitively bid." 3) Direct the Secretary of Health and Human Services to conduct a comprehensive study of federal cancer initiatives 4) Allow five days of public comment before signing bills To reduce bills rushed through Congress and to the president before the public has the opportunity to review them, Obama "will not sign any non-emergency bill without giving the American public an opportunity to review and comment on the White House website for five days." 5) Tougher rules against revolving door for lobbyists and former officials
"No political appointees in an Obama-Biden administration will be permitted to work on regulations or contracts directly and substantially related to their prior employer for two years. And no political appointee will be able to lobby the executive branch after leaving government service during the remainder of the administration" 7) Double funding for after school programs "Will double funding for the main federal support for after school programs, the 21st Century Learning Centers program, to serve one million more children." 8)Urge states to treat same-sex couples with full equality in their family and adoption laws As president, "will use the bully pulpit to urge states to treat same-sex couples with full equality in their family and adoption laws." 9) Pay for the national service plan without increasing the deficit 10) Reduce earmarks to 1994 levels "Barack Obama is committed to returning earmarks to less than $7.8 billion a year, the level they were at before 1994." 11) Create a $3,000 tax credit for companies that add jobs "During 2009 and 2010, existing businesses will receive a $3,000 refundable tax credit for each additional full-time employee hired." 12)Allow penalty-free hardship withdrawals from retirement accounts in 2008 and 2009 13) Recognize the Armenian genocide "Two years ago, I criticized the Secretary of State for the firing of U.S. Ambassador to Armenia, John Evans, after he properly used the term 'genocide' to describe Turkey's slaughter of thousands of Armenians starting in 1915 WTH???

14) Negotiate health care reform in public sessions televised on C-SPAN
To achieve health care reform, "I'm going to have all the negotiations around a big table. We'll have doctors and nurses and hospital administrators. Insurance companies, drug companies -- they'll get a seat at the table, they just won't be able to buy every chair. But what we will do is, we'll have the negotiations televised on C-SPAN, so that people can see who is making arguments on behalf of their constituents, and who are making arguments on behalf of the drug companies or the insurance companies. And so, that approach, I think is what is going to allow people to stay involved in this process."

I don't have the youtube linl of what he says now about health care...but again another damn lie!!!!!!
doodle-mcvee
Treasoncrats Suck!
Honored Member

« Reply #53 on: 02 04, 10, 06:55:05:PM » Reply

Will nobama keep his promise?

Given the track record, nobama is not known for keeping promises,

nor is he known for telling the truth.

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #54 on: 02 04, 10, 07:01:06:PM » Reply

Thomas,

I remember the 2000 election campaign quite well.  Everyone was crawling all over eachother promising to add a prescription drug benefit to Medicare.

It seemed I was the only one opposed to the idea alltogether.

Everyone loved the idea of giving out more freebies to old folks.
lluke47

« Reply #55 on: 02 04, 10, 07:15:40:PM » Reply

IMHO only the old, sick, retired at 62+ and disable should get a check from the government for help and their committment to America, all the rest can starve and die...

And obumba is my unbiased opinion is a liar and fraud beyond the pale of reason...
darkflower

« Reply #56 on: 02 04, 10, 08:01:51:PM » Reply

Liberals protested before the war started, in huge numbers in america and around the world. Liberals were not the ones pushing to violate international law and common decency and moral standards by invading Iraq in bush's murderous, contemptible, evil, war of agression. Liberals were LOUDLY against it and have been for the ENTIRE TIME.

democrats were the assholes who went along with it, not liberals. So quit lying about us. We never supported your shameless evil against Iraq. And invading Afghanistan was just as disgusting and wrong and evil and deserving of a war crimes tribunal against bush. Afghanistan had squat to do with 911 by the way, that was alqueda, not Afghanistan. Jack asses.
flgirl
Honored Member

« Reply #57 on: 02 04, 10, 08:25:31:PM » Reply

Obama hasn't told the American people the truth about anything right from the beginning.  For him to say "someone slipped this in" is rediculous.  As much as people have been complaining about it, you mean he never actually looked to see what it really said?   We have a very inexperienced president and almost all his people seem like Capone's cronies.   I don't trust a thing Obama says.   
Jtopp
Honored Member

Jill

« Reply #58 on: 02 04, 10, 08:50:44:PM » Reply

Obama hasn't told the American people the truth about anything right from the beginning.  For him to say "someone slipped this in" is rediculous.  As much as people have been complaining about it, you mean he never actually looked to see what it really said?   We have a very inexperienced president and almost all his people seem like Capone's cronies.   I don't trust a thing Obama says.   

TRUE and it isn't going to change until he is OUT OF OFFICE! The issue is going to be who we have that will be able to not only tell the truth good or bad, who will run that has at least a degree of respectability, and who although not perfect is smart enough and well versed to be able to lead America in the 21st Century following the laws of our government and it's founders!
BroChet
« Reply #59 on: 07 14, 10, 01:27:16:AM » Reply

Obama will do what he can do... the ridiculousness of the Republicans who have obviously banded together to attack and deny anything he does will cause much turmoil (as they planned).  They are holding back any good Obama can do as often as they can and will go down in history as the cowards and racists they are.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Questions and Polls  |  Topic: Will Obama keep his promise? This is an Important Question for ALL
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory