Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 01:34:00:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653663 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Questions and Polls  |  Topic: Will Obama keep his promise? This is an Important Question for ALL 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Print
Author Topic: Will Obama keep his promise? This is an Important Question for ALL  (Read 44581 times)
stanl
« Reply #36 on: 02 04, 10, 01:51:56:PM » Reply

<<<< Who knows? He is a liar, a warmonger, and a torturer. >>>>

Yupp!!  Just like Bush.  Only not quite as bad yet.   

The WMD's in Iraq, wasn't that a lie from Bush and his administration?  Didn't Bush and his administration start two wars?  What about "Waterboarding"  I Believe Bush had a hand in that also.  Before Obama can take away the titles of "liar, warmonger and torturer" from Bush, Obama will have to be POTUS for another 7 years, an for some of you folks that going to be a hard thing to live with.

Take a deep breath and count to ten,  you'll feel better...
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #37 on: 02 04, 10, 02:20:05:PM » Reply

<<<< Who knows? He is a liar, a warmonger, and a torturer. >>>>

The WMD's in Iraq, wasn't that a lie from Bush and his administration? - No

Didn't Bush and his administration start two wars?   -  No

What about "Waterboarding"  -  What about it? 

Now, take a deep breath and count to ten,  you'll feel better...
dallas795
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #38 on: 02 04, 10, 02:36:29:PM » Reply

Lord help them. They are miserable. Lord I'm so thankful I only have one active credit cart and no political convictions. I'm happy! 
stanl
« Reply #39 on: 02 04, 10, 02:58:05:PM » Reply

<<<< The WMD's in Iraq, wasn't that a lie from Bush and his administration? - No >>>>

Ok then, How come none were found?

<<<<  Didn't Bush and his administration start two wars?   -  No >>>>

OK then, Who did start the wars?

<<<< What about "Waterboarding"  -  What about it?  >>>>

If you don't know that answer, then your first two answer don't have much value. 
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #40 on: 02 04, 10, 03:02:52:PM » Reply

WELL IF YOU COUNT THE PROMISES THAT HE BROKE AGAINST THOSE HE KEPT, THE ANSWER IS RATHER OBVIOUS, HE WON'T!
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #41 on: 02 04, 10, 03:03:45:PM » Reply

<<<< The WMD's in Iraq, wasn't that a lie from Bush and his administration? - No >>>>

Ok then, How come none were found?  - The vast amount of worldwide intelligence was in error, or they were moved

<<<<  Didn't Bush and his administration start two wars?   -  No >>>>

OK then, Who did start the wars?  -  UBL and Saddam

<<<< What about "Waterboarding"  -  What about it?  >>>>

If you don't know that answer, then your first two answer don't have much value.  -  And that was an answer?  If you are somehow trying to imply that this was a crime, then you are mistaken.

aesopsfable

Democrats are all Communists

« Reply #42 on: 02 04, 10, 03:04:38:PM » Reply

OBAMA HAS PROVEN HIMSELF TO BE A LIAR, I DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF HIS MOUTH.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #43 on: 02 04, 10, 03:18:00:PM » Reply

and rush is the idiot who says he wants the president to fail, which means he wants the economy and the country itself to fail.
Now who is the idiot?

You obviously have no idea what Rush meant.  If you actually listened to his show, you would have known that Rush meant Obama failure = American success.  Rush wants America to succeed.  In order for that to happen, Obama's destructive policies must FAIL to be implemented.

I guess it doesn't dawn on you, that not everyone thinks that keeping power hungry leftists from controlling health care, is bad for the economy or country, huh?
No, I am well aware that there are quite a few people who think power hungry leftists taking over health care would be a good thing.

Let the name calling begin.
You mean continue.  You already started it with the "idiot" comment.
stanl
« Reply #44 on: 02 04, 10, 03:31:00:PM » Reply

..'thomasj'..  We could debate this topic till the cows come home.  You have your theories, and I have mine.  You say Saddam started the war.  How was that, he didn't fly airplanes into the WTC.  OBL did.  

If a President is going to start a war with another country, ( Iraq for instance ) he had better make sure ALL his information is correct down to the last letter.  It's a little late to admit that the info was wrong after you start a war.  

As for the "Waterboarding" I'll back down on that one.  I'll leave that one to interpretation.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #45 on: 02 04, 10, 03:35:03:PM » Reply

tommy believes saddam moved the wmds, without leaving a trace, with inspectors on the ground!!  what an idiot.  and the international community?  the inspectors had been out of iraq since 1998, goofus.  the inspectors were allowed back in a month after the Resolution authorized force if they were not allowed back in...get it? THEN we started getting reliable reports, first hand data, up to date information...finding no traces for 3 months AND THEN BUSH INVADED ANYWAY.....get it?  god, you are delusional...seriously....
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #46 on: 02 04, 10, 03:41:36:PM » Reply

tommy believes saddam moved the wmds

Ho (may I call you Ho?), first, I never said that.

Second, the rest of what you posted has already been proven to be a lie.  Yet you continue to repeat it.
YStone

« Reply #47 on: 02 04, 10, 05:30:24:PM » Reply

Oh my GOD, would you look at all of the posts given by the Left. Not one of their rants is true nor truthful; and I can see in just their tone alone that not even they believe what they claim, but that they hope what they claim is true because it was the mantra they've become accustomed to.

They refuse to stay fully on track with the topic by:

1st referring to Beck as a liar (did you watch the video? Which part was a lie?).
2nd Blaming Republicans when the Democratic Congress closed the doors to them. (they had no vote!)
3rd attempting to twist the argument over to both a Bush and a Limbaugh topic (thats called avoidance)

Do you Dems even know what you're talking about anymore?  This is Sad. Extremely Sad.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Questions and Polls  |  Topic: Will Obama keep his promise? This is an Important Question for ALL
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory