Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 09:02:24:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662549 Posts in 298796 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: If you can’t see the con, that means you are the mark 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: If you can’t see the con, that means you are the mark  (Read 81 times)
wvit1001

« on: 09 23, 22, 07:28:16:PM » Reply

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 09 23, 22, 08:40:51:PM » Reply

The letter, available on the Obama Foundation website and dated Sept. 11, 2018, reveals that the Obama Foundation not only acknowledged possessing classified documents but also admitted that they kept them in a facility that did not meet NARA standards for the storage of those documents.

The Obama Foundation agreés to transfer up to three million three hundred thousand dollars ($3,300,000) to the National Archives Trust Fund (NATF) to support the move of classified and unclassified Obama Presidential records and artifacts from Hoffman Estates to NARA-controlled facilities that conform to the agency’s archival storage standards for such records and artifacts, and for the modification of such spaces. The first transfer of $300,000 was already made on August 9, 2018. An additional interim transfer will be made within 180 days of that date. Subsequent payments are subject to the negotiation of terms of the digitization process and museum operations.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2022/09/22/letter-reveals-obama-foundation-is-keeping-classified-docs-in-abandoned-furniture-warehouse-n1631408

Sucker!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 09 24, 22, 02:18:00:PM » Reply

Once thing for sure cpwvit sure been marked a lot!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 09 24, 22, 02:18:40:PM » Reply

Once thing for sure cpwvit sure been marked a lot!
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 09 24, 22, 02:24:21:PM » Reply

why was trump taking the documents in the first place?   what was his purpose for wanting them?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #5 on: 09 24, 22, 03:00:54:PM » Reply

Why did Obama take documents?
stretch351c
Contributor

That which does not kill me, had better run

« Reply #6 on: 09 24, 22, 05:24:10:PM » Reply

Comrade nit wit loves it's bullshit propaganda.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #7 on: 09 24, 22, 05:38:58:PM » Reply

Wvie: "If you can’t see the con, that means you are the mark"

Hi Mark....

Don't you find it ODD that Trump (as you say) "Destroyed" the oil market yet we had some of the lowest fuel prices in history when compared to income, as well as making the U.S. one of the leading producers of oil and gas?

And yet you LOVE the shit out of what Biden has done to the oil industry and now we are not only paying the HIGHEST in history but BEGGING other countries for more oil.

What do you have to say about THAT - MARK?

D2D

« Reply #8 on: 09 24, 22, 06:48:36:PM » Reply

If it wasn't for Beijing Biden's gutting of the American energy industry Putin would never have invaded Ukraine!

Thanks to Beijing Bidens actions the people of the West will freeze this winter!

Democrats of course don't care!
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #9 on: 09 24, 22, 08:53:13:PM » Reply

It would appear that "MARK" has nothing more to add....
wvit1001

« Reply #10 on: 09 24, 22, 09:00:15:PM » Reply

why was trump taking the documents in the first place?   what was his purpose for wanting them?
darkflower

« Reply #11 on: 09 24, 22, 09:30:07:PM » Reply

ALL OF YOU are marks, suckers for the con that keeps the two parties in power and the masses fighting each other instead of our corrupt and evil parties and the billionaires who pay them off.

wake up already, stop being useful idiots to the ruling elite.

and not to defend trump, but the fbi has a history of lying and the cia's actual job is lying, so only a moron trusts them.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: If you can’t see the con, that means you are the mark
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory