Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 10:06:35:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660986 Posts in 298646 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Left is undermining patriotism 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: The Left is undermining patriotism  (Read 67 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 07 03, 22, 11:05:53:PM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/HtvUA0BThS0" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/HtvUA0BThS0</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtvUA0BThS0
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #1 on: 07 03, 22, 11:20:54:PM » Reply

The far-right is undermining America's exceptionalism and doing EVERYTHING it can to turn America
into an Authoritarian state run by the Trumper Elites!

THIS guy WOULD be ONE of those Leaders, who is trying to take POWER for HIMSELF and Others LIKE
HIM!

Who?  Hannity, Gutfeld, Pucker, etc... just to name a few.  Just remember how much influence they
had on Connie Donnie.  All they had to do was suggest something on their programs, and BAM it was
Connie Donnie policy!
Truman62

« Reply #2 on: 07 03, 22, 11:37:07:PM » Reply

NOW the Far-Right US SC Wants to take away people right to peacefully PROTEST!

The chief security officer of the Supreme Court has asked that Virginia and Maryland officials enforce laws that would prohibit protests
outside the homes of justices after weeks of demonstrations favoring abortion rights.

In four letters sent to Gov. Larry Hogan of Maryland; Gov. Glenn Youngkin of Virginia; Jeffrey McKay, the chairman of the Fairfax County
Board of Supervisors; and Marc Elrich, the Montgomery County executive, the Supreme Court Marshal, Gail A. Curley, cited protests and
“threatening activity” in her request.

After a leaked draft opinion in early May showed that the court’s conservative majority was poised to overturn Roe v. Wade, which guaranteed a constitutional right to an abortion, protesters regularly gathered outside the homes of those justices to denounce the decision. The court formally issued its opinion in late June.

“Protesters gathered outside one Justice’s Fairfax County home chanting expletives,” read the letter to Mr. Youngkin, which was sent on Saturday. “And dozens appeared outside another’s Fairfax County home chanting ‘no privacy for us, no peace for you!’ This is exactly this kind of conduct that Virginia law prohibits.”

The laws cited by Ms. Curley are both state and local ordinances that would prohibit various kinds of demonstrations outside of private residences with certain exceptions, but it is unclear whether protesters have necessarily violated the laws.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/supreme-court-marshal-asks-officials-to-end-protests-at-justices-homes/ar-AAZ8n41?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=d8f512422d9242e6b8acad665081c1e7
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #3 on: 07 04, 22, 12:53:54:AM » Reply

Truman insist judges should fear for their lives if they don't make a decision Democrats like!
Truman62

« Reply #4 on: 07 04, 22, 01:16:09:AM » Reply

Connie Donnie Trump insists that judges should fear for their lives if they don't make a decision that HE likes!
Truman62

« Reply #5 on: 07 04, 22, 03:39:52:AM » Reply

In a 30-second ad that will start airing on Fox News on Monday, Newsom, who is running for reelection, invites fed-up Floridians to move to California, which he says still believes in protecting personal freedom.

“It’s Independence Day. Let’s talk about what’s going on in America. Freedom. It’s under attack in your state your Republican leaders, they’re banning books, making it harder to vote, restricting speech in classrooms, even criminalizing women and doctors,” Newsom says.

The ad shows DeSantis shaking hands with former President Trump with the words “Freedom is under attack”

“I urge all of you live in Florida to join the fight, or join us in California, where we still believe in freedom, freedom of speech, freedom to choose, freedom from hate and the freedom to love,” Newsom added. “Don’t let them take your freedom.” 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/newsom-running-ads-attacking-gop-in-florida-don-t-let-them-take-your-freedom/ar-AAZ9Cfd?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=bfa4cb13845e46fabcd1f7b1f086a1a7
D2D

« Reply #6 on: 07 04, 22, 04:09:20:AM » Reply

LOL!

Who in their right mind would move to California?
D2D

« Reply #7 on: 07 04, 22, 08:42:55:PM » Reply

Truman admits no one in his right mind would move to California!
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 07 05, 22, 09:44:43:PM » Reply

Democrats are the hate America first party!
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 07 06, 22, 06:53:00:PM » Reply

Democrats admit it is so!
Truman62

« Reply #10 on: 07 06, 22, 06:57:27:PM » Reply

Just LOOK at DvD typing away and PROVING nothing,
once again showing that everything I said was true.

DvD couldn't dispute a single thing I said.

No proof, no evidence, no sources, no links, TOTAL ZERO!
D2D

« Reply #11 on: 07 06, 22, 07:45:43:PM » Reply

Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Left is undermining patriotism
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA