Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 01:04:11:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660539 Posts in 298598 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump Grabbing Steering Wheel And Choking Secret Service Agent... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Trump Grabbing Steering Wheel And Choking Secret Service Agent...  (Read 402 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #24 on: 07 02, 22, 02:29:24:PM » Reply

Once again Augie claims every American is a felon in waiting therefore all Americans should be treated like convicts!
wvit1001

« Reply #25 on: 07 02, 22, 03:27:59:PM » Reply

When are the secret service guys going to testify under oath?    Or are they going to be like ginni Thomas and back out?
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #26 on: 07 02, 22, 08:13:21:PM » Reply

When are the secret service guys going to testify under oath? 

The jan6 committee calls them. But we both know that won't happen.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #27 on: 07 02, 22, 09:40:37:PM » Reply

Why do they need to testify?

A simple affidavit under oath would be more than sufficient!

Why waste their time?
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #28 on: 07 02, 22, 09:55:21:PM » Reply

Yeah if they testify under oath, then the Trumpers WON'T believe them!

Trumpers don't believe ANYONE who testifies under oath.

Trumpers ONLY believe hearsay testimony from what people say others said.
D2D

« Reply #29 on: 07 02, 22, 09:58:45:PM » Reply

Hearsay is what all the "testimony" before the January sixth "committee" is!

No facts!

No truth!

Just rumor and innuendo!
August West

« Reply #30 on: 07 03, 22, 02:00:57:PM » Reply

And many who are not law abiding citizens are still not in jail.  BLM/Antifa rioters, 6/16 insurrectionists, Supreme Court protesters, etc.
A BLM protester in Pittsburgh is serving 2 years for throwing a firecracker at police. Not many of our neo-Nazis who beat up 130 cops are getting more than a couple weeks in the slammer.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #31 on: 07 03, 22, 02:22:43:PM » Reply

Not many of our neo-Nazis who beat up 130 cops are getting more than a couple weeks in the slammer.
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Yep, Antifa/BLM new-Nazis are not being held accountable.  This administration refuses to prosecute them.

I told ya we have a two-tiered justice system.
D2D

« Reply #32 on: 07 03, 22, 05:33:40:PM » Reply

Democrats insist they have the right to destroy your property, take your labor, and kill you!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #33 on: 07 04, 22, 01:53:32:AM » Reply

Supposedly this SS Agent is a Loyal Trumper who has a History of LYING!

Gee, imagine THAT!

Oh yeah, and the one who disputes what she said was back in an office at the White House during the incident!

HOW could he know about anything if he wasn't even there?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Two former Trump White House aides are accusing a top Secret Service official and key defender of the then-president's actions during the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection of being a political loyalist with a history of lying.

Former aides Olivia Troye and Alyssa Farah Griffin have criticized the Secret Service official, Anthony Ornato, amid reports he is disputing that an angry Donald Trump grabbed the steering wheel of his presidential SUV limousine and lunged at a Secret Service agent in the front seat that day. Those explosive allegations were leveled last week by another ex-Trump aide, Cassidy Hutchinson, before the Select Committee investigating the Capitol attack.

Hutchinson testified that Trump wanted to join thousands of his followers who marched up to the Capitol after a speech he gave near the White House, and that he became "irate" after his Secret Service detail told him he had to be driven back to the White House for security reasons. On the way back, Hutchinson testified, the president physically accosted an agent and tried to turn the limo toward the Capitol, according to what Ornato told her immediately after the incident.

At the time, Ornato was the White House deputy chief of staff in charge of operations. Trump had personally appointed Ornato to that position in December 2019, an apparent first for a Secret Service official, because of his loyalty to the President. A 25-year veteran of the Secret Service, Ornato is now back at the agency as its assistant director in charge of the Office of Training.

Hutchinson's testimony came under scrutiny last week after both Ornato and Robert Engel – the agent who was allegedly accosted by Trump – told the Secret Service the president did angrily demand to be taken to the Capitol but that he never grabbed Engel or the steering wheel.

Hutchinson testified that Engel, who was in charge of Trump's protective security detail, also was in the room at the White House when Ornato recounted the story and never tried to correct his version of events.

Troye, the Homeland Security and Counterterrorism advisor to then-Vice President Mike Pence, told USA TODAY Saturday that Ornato has a history of changing his story when it becomes politically troublesome for Trump.

"There seems to be a pattern here of conversations that happen that are inconvenient conversations for Tony and then he comes back and says that they never happened," Troye said. "That really speaks to Tony's character and credibility, and whether he has a history of doing [Trump's] bidding, and then denying it to protect him."

In riveting testimony last week, Hutchinson – a former top aide to Trump White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows –  said Trump wanted to let armed supporters into his rally because he knew 'they're not here to hurt me.' "

She also disclosed for the first time that Trump demanded to be driven to the Capitol, and said it was because he allegedly wanted to give a second speech outside the Capitol or perhaps inside the complex while lawmakers were certifying Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 election.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/two-former-white-house-aides-100012762.html
D2D

« Reply #34 on: 07 04, 22, 04:11:59:AM » Reply

Democrats insist they have the right to destroy your property, take your labor, and kill you!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #35 on: 07 04, 22, 02:20:54:PM » Reply

HOW could he know about anything if he wasn't even there?
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

How could Cassidy Hutchinson know anything if SHE wasn’t there? 

Whoopsies!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump Grabbing Steering Wheel And Choking Secret Service Agent...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory