Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 03:04:50:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662784 Posts in 298813 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Georgia Probe Of Trump's Demand To 'Find' Him Votes Expands: 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Georgia Probe Of Trump's Demand To 'Find' Him Votes Expands:  (Read 28 times)
wvit1001

« on: 05 28, 22, 12:22:02:PM » Reply

Now Weighing Racketeering Issues

With the primaries over and Trump nemesis Brad Raffensperger victorious, Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is pulling out the stops.

The Georgia probe into Donald Trump’s bombshell demand that a state official “find” him more votes after the 2020 presidential election is now ramping up, and could expand into consideration of racketeering charges over various GOP attempts to upend the vote.

As many as 50 witnesses are expected to be called before a special grand jury criminal investigation into Republican election interference after Trump lost the presidential election in the state.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has put off stepping on the gas until after primary elections, which were held last week.

But now, “based on her pugnacity, it looks like it’s full steam ahead,” a lawyer whose client has been contacted by Willis’ investigators, told Yahoo News. “She’s much more aggressive and determined than I expected.”

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger won the GOP primary despite a strong endorsement from Trump for rival Jody Hice.

Raffensperger is the very official whom Trump pressured on the phone to find him enough votes to make him a winner in Georgia — after the election was over and the votes were already counted. “Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break,” Trump pleaded.

Raffensperger denied Trump’s call for votes, and said investigations had proven the election was legitimate. When Trump later lied about the phone call, Raffensperger released a recording of it. Raffensperger is now scheduled to testify before the grand jury and is expected to be a lead witness.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fani-willis-brad-raffensperger-donald-trump-phone-call-racketeering-probe_n_629157ece4b0b1d98455fc42
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #1 on: 05 28, 22, 04:18:10:PM » Reply

wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 05 28, 22, 04:21:37:PM » Reply

So you don't like talking about how the republicons tried to cheat the American people zoey?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Georgia Probe Of Trump's Demand To 'Find' Him Votes Expands:
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory