Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 29, 24, 05:47:07:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663729 Posts in 298902 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: School Safety Blunders 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: School Safety Blunders  (Read 120 times)
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« on: 05 26, 22, 09:46:22:PM » Reply

Biden screws up yet again!!!

https://www.thepatriotbrief.com/billions-to-ukraine-not-a-cent-for-school-safety/?utm_placement=PBNews&utm_source=&utm_campaign=&clientId=merged-field-value
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #1 on: 05 26, 22, 09:52:43:PM » Reply

Schools will need to become a bit like a prison. Dems are more sad the shooter was not a White male than they are for the little victims.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 05 27, 22, 09:04:41:AM » Reply

democrats have tapped susan "can't tell the truth" rice to led the gun control charge, don't be surprised if she's on national tv saying a video caused the shooting.
August West

« Reply #3 on: 05 27, 22, 09:34:09:AM » Reply

Schools will need to become a bit like a prison. Dems are more sad the shooter was not a White male than they are for the little victims.
This Democrat is only sad because we have to live with gun hugging shit stains who are obsessed with race.
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 05 27, 22, 09:36:48:AM » Reply

Federal Support for School Safety and Security

August 10, 2021

Several federal grant programs provide funding to directly support school safety and security programs, including
the following examples. DOJ’s Matching Grant Program for School Security provides grants to support evidencebased programs to improve security at schools and on school grounds. ED’s National Activities for School Safety
authorizes the Secretary of Education to carry out activities to improve students’ safety and well-being, during and
after the school day. HHS’s Project AWARE Educational Agency grants provide funding to support training
teachers and school personnel on mental health awareness, and to connect youth with behavioral health issues to
needed services.

School safety and security programs and activities can be divided into three broad, and often
overlapping, categories:

 Prevention: any efforts—such as anti-bullying campaigns or infrastructure
improvements—that aim to make school and IHE settings safer and more secure
for students, teachers, faculty, and staff.
 Mitigation and Response: initiatives that attempt to reduce school and IHE
violence and prepare institutions to respond to incidents that jeopardize safety
and security.7
 Recovery: programs that aim to help students and communities recover from
traumatic events, such as an act of violence that has occurred within the school
community

Programs with an Explicit School Safety or Security
Purpose

https://sgp.fas.org/crs/misc/R46872.pdf
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #5 on: 05 27, 22, 09:13:20:PM » Reply

On Wednesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Jesse Watters Primetime,” Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) stated that Democrats blocked legislation he proposed in 2013 to bolster school security and keep firearms out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill by keeping it from reaching the 60-vote threshold.

Cruz said, “In 2013, I introduced legislation that would spend $300 million on federal grants to harden schools to make them safer, to make them more protected. The Democrats filibustered that legislation. I’ve introduced legislation to say schools like this elementary school behind me can get federal grants to harden their security, to put in bulletproof doors, bulletproof glass, to put in armed police officers to protect kids.”

He later added, “In 2013, I introduced legislation called Grassley-Cruz, which targeted felons and fugitives and those with serious mental illness. It directed the Department of Justice to do an audit of federal convictions to make sure felons are in the database. It directed the Department of Justice to prosecute and put in jail felons and fugitives who try to illegally buy firearms. That vote in the Harry Reid, Democrat Senate…a majority of the Senate voted in favor of Grassley-Cruz, but the Democrats filibustered it. They demanded 60 votes. They defeated it because they wanted to go after law-abiding citizens instead of stopping the bad guys. We need to stop the bad guys.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/05/25/cruz-dems-blocked-my-legislation-to-harden-schools-keep-guns-away-from-criminals-from-getting-60-votes/

More innocent blood on Democrat's hands!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #6 on: 05 27, 22, 11:07:40:PM » Reply

dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 05 28, 22, 06:05:28:AM » Reply

It was your choice to become a racist shit stain auggie boy! By the way are you that stupid to think we hug our guns? We know you're a racist and hate disabled and handicapped kids and call them dead beats. You know those disabled dead beats you said your wife works with.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #8 on: 05 28, 22, 11:55:58:AM » Reply

What happened to cause school shootings from 1999 forward?

Broken families, loss of faith, and loss of freedom!
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #9 on: 05 28, 22, 04:36:00:PM » Reply

DBM... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D2D

« Reply #10 on: 05 29, 22, 05:09:13:PM » Reply

Democrats are the anti-life party!
D2D

« Reply #11 on: 05 30, 22, 05:23:10:PM » Reply

Your child's life is a sacrifice Democrats are willing to make and profit from!
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: School Safety Blunders
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About