Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 09:39:29:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653418 Posts in 297920 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Paul Gosar - No wonder his family disowns him. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Paul Gosar - No wonder his family disowns him.  (Read 165 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« on: 05 25, 22, 07:36:29:PM » Reply

Rep. Paul Gosar Spreads Lie About Texas Shooter In Hateful Since-Deleted Tweet

https://us.yahoo.com/news/rep-paul-gosar-spreads-lie-074356886.html

Extremist Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Arizona) deleted a disturbing and offensive tweet Tuesday that falsely claimed the gunman who killed more than 20 people at a Texas school was a “transsexual leftist illegal alien.”

The lawmaker wrote the message in response to a Twitter user who wondered if the shooter was a member of the far-right, “the kind of trash that” Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) and Gosar “travel to speak to?” before deleting their tweet.

Being the gun puzzy coward he is...Gosar deleted a tweet containing racist, transphobic and false claims about a mass shooting at an elementary school. (Photo: Twitter)

The tweet was deleted about two hours after it was published.

Hours earlier, a shooter killed at least 19 children and two teachers at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #1 on: 05 25, 22, 09:09:27:PM » Reply

So the lesson here is to not jump to conclusions until the facts are in.
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #2 on: 05 26, 22, 12:09:09:AM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/pWz6Em-H_8I" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/pWz6Em-H_8I</a>
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #3 on: 05 26, 22, 04:33:03:PM » Reply

On Wednesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Jesse Watters Primetime,” Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) stated that Democrats blocked legislation he proposed in 2013 to bolster school security and keep firearms out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill by keeping it from reaching the 60-vote threshold.

Cruz said, “In 2013, I introduced legislation that would spend $300 million on federal grants to harden schools to make them safer, to make them more protected. The Democrats filibustered that legislation. I’ve introduced legislation to say schools like this elementary school behind me can get federal grants to harden their security, to put in bulletproof doors, bulletproof glass, to put in armed police officers to protect kids.”

He later added, “In 2013, I introduced legislation called Grassley-Cruz, which targeted felons and fugitives and those with serious mental illness. It directed the Department of Justice to do an audit of federal convictions to make sure felons are in the database. It directed the Department of Justice to prosecute and put in jail felons and fugitives who try to illegally buy firearms. That vote in the Harry Reid, Democrat Senate…a majority of the Senate voted in favor of Grassley-Cruz, but the Democrats filibustered it. They demanded 60 votes. They defeated it because they wanted to go after law-abiding citizens instead of stopping the bad guys. We need to stop the bad guys.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/05/25/cruz-dems-blocked-my-legislation-to-harden-schools-keep-guns-away-from-criminals-from-getting-60-votes/

More innocent blood on Democrat's hands!
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #4 on: 05 27, 22, 10:31:21:AM » Reply

you must get that, a lot, from your family DJ.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #5 on: 05 27, 22, 10:35:42:AM » Reply

JIZZ-WANKER2 needs to be kicked off the K of C in Crystal Lake for being a fake Catholic since he supports Baby-killing (elective abortion).

August West

« Reply #6 on: 05 27, 22, 10:49:48:AM » Reply

Before the 2020 election, the Bishop of the Pittsburgh Diocese reminded Catholics that they are not obligated to be single issue voters. An NRA backed politician isn`t pro-life when he or she supports the group that enables mass murderers.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #7 on: 05 27, 22, 11:01:23:AM » Reply

Incorrect as a politician who supports the NRA and its members is the most pro-life and pro-freedom!

Myth: Private ownership of guns is not effective in preventing crime

Fact: Every year, people in the United States use guns to defend themselves against criminals an estimated 2,500,000 times – more than 6,500 people a day, or once every 13 seconds. 1  Of these instances, 15.7% of the people using firearms defensively stated that they “almost certainly” saved their lives by doing so.
Fact: Even the government’s estimate, which has a major methodology problem, 2 estimates people defend themselves 235,700 times each year with guns. 3
Fact: The number of times per year an American uses a firearm to deter a home invasion alone is 498,000. 4
Fact: In 83.5% (2,087,500) of these successful gun defenses, the attacker either threatened or used force first, proving that guns are very well suited for self-defense. 5
Fact: The rate of defensive gun use (DGU) is six times that of criminal gun use. 6
Fact:  Of the 2,500,000 times citizens use guns to defend themselves, 92% merely brandish their gun or fire a warning shot to scare off their attackers. 7
Fact:  In most of the remaining 8% of defensive gun uses, a citizen never wounds his or her attacker (they fire warning shots), and in less than one in a thousand instances is the attacker killed. 8
Fact: 41% of justifiable homicides using a gun were by private citizens, the others by law enforcement. 9
Fact: In one local review of firearm homicide, more than 12% were civilian legal defensive homicides. 10
Fact: For every accidental death (802), suicide (16,869) or homicide (11,348) 11 with a firearm (29,019), 13 lives (390,000) 12 are preserved through defensive use.
Fact: When using guns in self-defense, 91.1% of the time, not a single shot is fired. 13
Fact: After the implementation of Canada’s 1977 gun controls prohibiting handgun possession for protection, the “breaking and entering” crime rate rose 25%, surpassing the American rate. 14

http://www.gunfacts.info/gun-policy-info/guns-and-crime-prevention/
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #8 on: 05 27, 22, 11:02:39:AM » Reply

no wonder d2 was disowned by her family.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #9 on: 05 27, 22, 12:32:44:PM » Reply

you must get that, a lot, from your family
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

You are not my family, djwalsh.  My family is not comprised of Marxist assholes.

DJ.
[/HIGHLIGHT][/FONT]

Who is DJ, djwalsh?
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 05 27, 22, 09:22:55:PM » Reply

Jw2 hasn't a clue!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #11 on: 05 27, 22, 10:57:24:PM » Reply

Dem-Commie appointee with its "Family":

Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Paul Gosar - No wonder his family disowns him.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory