Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 17, 24, 11:54:13:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660137 Posts in 298557 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: ‘Natural Immunity Is Real Act’ is introduced 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: ‘Natural Immunity Is Real Act’ is introduced  (Read 101 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« on: 10 25, 21, 06:51:25:PM » Reply

There is plenty of evidence that people who have recovered from COVID-19 have protection against reinfection, Rep. Diana Harshbarger (R-Tenn.) said.

“There’s ample scientific studies that show that natural immunity is absolutely one of the best things you could have—and some studies even show that it’s more effective [than vaccination],” Harshbarger said during a recent appearance on NTD’s “Capitol Report.”

Natural immunity refers to post-recovery antibodies that shield people against reinfection of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, which causes COVID-19.

Multiple studies have indicated that natural immunity among past COVID-19 patients is strong and similar or superior to the protection from COVID-19 vaccines. Some experts have pushed for federal health officials to take natural immunity into account when issuing recommendations and rules. But federal authorities currently recommend virtually everybody get a vaccine, including the recovered, arguing the strong protection gets even better when those people have a jab.

Harshbarger, though, says a number of Americans object to getting a vaccine while pointing out that natural immunity to other diseases is accepted as an alternative to vaccination.

She and 10 other members of the House of Representatives late last week introduced the “Natural Immunity Is Real Act,” a companion to a Senate bill from Sens. Mike Lee (R-Utah), Tommy Tuberville (R-Ala.), Mike Braun (R-Ind.), and Dan Sullivan (R-Alaska).

It would require federal agencies to “acknowledge, accept, and agree to truthfully present, natural immunity pertaining to COVID-19 pursuant to promulgating certain regulations.”

The congressmembers are presenting the bill as President Joe Biden’s administration works to finalize a regulation that would force private companies with over 100 employees to mandate presenting proof of COVID-19 vaccination or have staff members be tested weekly for the disease.

There is no opt-out for natural immunity.

Other mandates are already in place on the federal, state, and local level that have led to some Americans losing their jobs.

“I’ve read some of the studies that show that natural immunity, in a lot of ways, can be more effective. And I know there’s one study that shows that the percentage of protection is even better than two doses of the vaccine, in some cases. There is ample scientific data out there that show that. Think about it. We have immunity against measles, and smallpox, and they accept that. Why won’t they do it for COVID?” said Harshbarger, a licensed pharmacist since 1987.

“Too many medical leaders are refusing to publicly recognize what overwhelming data has already shown—protection afforded to individuals with natural immunity is real, robust and durable,” Rep. Daniel Webster (R-Fla.) added in a written statement. “Denying science only contributes to existing confusion, misinformation, and mistrust among the American people. This bill helps restore trust and faith in the Public Health system, while maintaining our fight against COVID-19.”

The other co-sponsors are Reps. Jeff Van Drew (R-N.J.), Chris Stewart (R-Utah), Bill Posey (R-Fla.), Mary Miller (R-Ind.), Mariannette Miller-Meeks (R-Iowa), Dan Bishop (R-N.C.), Mo Brooks (R-Ala.), Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.), and Chip Roy (R-Texas).

https://www.theepochtimes.com/ample-scientific-data-congresswoman-introduces-natural-immunity-is-real-act_4066937.html
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 10 25, 21, 06:58:58:PM » Reply

The real evidence is that people relying on natural immunity will be reinfected every few month.   

Are you saying that we should let several  more thousands of Americans die of Covid while waiting for natural immunity to stop the pandemic
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2 on: 10 26, 21, 11:49:16:AM » Reply

Proof, please!

Quotes and links, please!

CCPWvit will provide neither as an admission he is a liar!
lakitss

« Reply #3 on: 10 26, 21, 11:52:51:AM » Reply

wvit wouldn't recognize real evidence if it knocked her teeth out.
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 10 26, 21, 11:56:06:AM » Reply

yeah I recongnize actual science.    Evidently all you old goofs recognize is troll'n shit that you know is troll'n shit.   
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #5 on: 10 26, 21, 12:15:49:PM » Reply

Yet, with every post CCPWvit denies science!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 10 26, 21, 12:20:26:PM » Reply

wvit says yeah I recognize actual science, like men are women and women are men, or are what ever they feel they are.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #7 on: 10 26, 21, 12:23:35:PM » Reply

This should be passed immediately.  Follow the science, if not the Constitution.  There is no reason not to support this legislation.
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 10 26, 21, 12:30:00:PM » Reply

well there is the fact that you're a fulane gongly supporter who is cheering on this pro China shit chuck.
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 10 26, 21, 12:48:58:PM » Reply

well there is the fact that you're a fulane gongly supporter who is cheering on this pro China shit chuck.
Nominated for stupidest and most contradictory statement ever!

China has outlawed the Falun Gong!  China imprisons and tortures its members!  China eventually harvests their organs thereby killing them!

To link the two as allies is asinine!

I pity you for your determined stupidity!

Additionally, China is opposed to the USA and the US constitution contrary to your asinine claims!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #10 on: 10 26, 21, 02:48:58:PM » Reply

Natural immunity is the only real protection from getting infected.  Libs are lying to you when they say the Covid shots are the only way out of the pandemic.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #11 on: 10 26, 21, 03:12:48:PM » Reply

Are you saying that we should let several  more thousands of Americans die of Covid while waiting for natural immunity to stop the pandemic

I think they are saying natural immunity developed by those who have had covid  should carry the same weight as getting the covid shot.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: ‘Natural Immunity Is Real Act’ is introduced
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory