Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 09:02:42:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663136 Posts in 298844 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 1/6 Protest Organizers Participated in 'Dozens' of Mtgs. w/ ....... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: 1/6 Protest Organizers Participated in 'Dozens' of Mtgs. w/ .......  (Read 83 times)
wvit1001

« on: 10 24, 21, 09:19:40:PM » Reply

Jan. 6 Protest Organizers Say They Participated in 'Dozens' of Planning Meetings With Members of Congress and White House Staff

Two sources are communicating with House investigators and detailed a stunning series of allegations to Rolling Stone, including a promise of a “blanket pardon” from the Oval Office.

“I remember Marjorie Taylor Greene specifically,” the organizer says. “I remember talking to probably close to a dozen other members at one point or another or their staffs.”

For the sake of clarity, we will refer to one of the sources as a rally organizer and the other as a planner. Rolling Stone has confirmed that both sources were involved in organizing the main event aimed at objecting to the electoral certification, which took place at the White House Ellipse on Jan. 6

Along with Greene, the conspiratorial pro-Trump Republican from Georgia who took office earlier this year, the pair both say the members who participated in these conversations or had top staffers join in included Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.), Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.), Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.), Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.), Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.), and Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas).

“We would talk to Boebert’s team, Cawthorn’s team, Gosar’s team like back to back to back to back,” says the organizer. 

And Gosar, who has been one of the most prominent defenders of the Jan. 6 rioters, allegedly took things a step further. Both sources say he dangled the possibility of a “blanket pardon” in an unrelated ongoing investigation to encourage them to plan the protests.

“Our impression was that it was a done deal,” the organizer says, “that he’d spoken to the president about it in the Oval … in a meeting about pardons and that our names came up. They were working on submitting the paperwork and getting members of the House Freedom Caucus to sign on as a show of support.”

https://archive.md/ol0Vk#selection-1049.389-1049.591
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 10 24, 21, 09:45:30:PM » Reply

Trump and his cronies fired the Sec of Def the day after the election so they could put in an acting Loyalist who will hold back the normal military protection response. You couldn’t get more planned.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #2 on: 10 24, 21, 09:55:42:PM » Reply

Ms. nit-wit-twit watches too many fantasy movies about conspiracy theories.

When someone is alone for 30 years without communication with Normal People, they get pretty goofy like she obviously is!!!
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 10 24, 21, 09:57:42:PM » Reply

It's not a fantasy.   It's just that they people involved aren't willing to lie for trump under oath wavydan.
darkflower

« Reply #4 on: 10 24, 21, 10:13:47:PM » Reply

Normal military response? The military are banned from such a thing.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #5 on: 10 24, 21, 10:25:26:PM » Reply

Zippy nutwit here obviously lives in a fantasy world.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #6 on: 10 24, 21, 10:34:29:PM » Reply

Chances are the FBI did more planning and coordinating the Jan 6th protest than the two sources mentioned.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #7 on: 10 24, 21, 10:36:22:PM » Reply

Rolling Stone

Hahahahahahahahah  Do you have ANY IDEA how many reprints, apologies, lawsuits, and retractions Rolling Stone has been through?

wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 10 24, 21, 10:56:13:PM » Reply

no, how many jimmmmmybbboooo?
wvit1001

« Reply #9 on: 10 24, 21, 10:57:16:PM » Reply

Overall, we rate Rolling Stone Left Biased based on strongly left-leaning editorial positions and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing of information and a clean fact check record.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #10 on: 10 24, 21, 11:25:26:PM » Reply

So, butt-wit, who is "WE"? ? ? ? ?

You are FOS!!!
darkflower

« Reply #11 on: 10 24, 21, 11:34:58:PM » Reply

Rolling stone pushed the debunked russia meddling hoax, making them total garbage.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 1/6 Protest Organizers Participated in 'Dozens' of Mtgs. w/ .......
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory