Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 12:46:56:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653663 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Americans more Likely to Believe in Space Aliens Than Biden claims! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Americans more Likely to Believe in Space Aliens Than Biden claims!  (Read 40 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 10 23, 21, 11:33:33:PM » Reply

Americans more Likely to Believe in Space Aliens Than Biden Economic Claims!

A new Rasmussen Reports poll finds only 34 percent of Americans believe Joe Biden is doing a “good” or “excellent” job on economic issues.

How bad is that?  That’s less than the 41 percent of Americans who recently told Gallup they believe UFOs are piloted by space aliens.
“A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports and The National Pulse finds that just 34% of Likely U.S. Voters rate Biden’s handling of economic issues excellent or good, while 51% now give the president a poor rating on the economy,” Rasmussen Reports announced Monday.  “That’s a significant decline since July, when 42% of voters rated Biden good or excellent on economic issues and 43% gave him a poor rating.”

https://americanactionnews.com/politics/2021/10/21/new-poll-finds-americans-more-likely-to-believe-in-space-aliens-than-biden-economic-claims-rs-mb/
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #1 on: 10 24, 21, 08:20:25:PM » Reply

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #2 on: 10 24, 21, 08:22:01:PM » Reply

I wouldn’t believe a single word that comes out of Dementia Joe’s mouth.
D2D

« Reply #3 on: 10 24, 21, 08:32:50:PM » Reply

Sound advice!
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 10 24, 21, 08:36:07:PM » Reply

American Action Network (AAN) is a "501(c)4" Washington, D.C.-based "action tank" created in February 2010 after the U.S. Supreme Court's Citizens United decision permitted corporations to spend unlimited money influencing elections. AAN spent $26 million on ads in 2010, making it the second-most active outside political spending group that year behind the Chamber of Commerce.[1] As a 501(c)(4), the American Action Network does not have to disclose its donors.[2] The organization is run by Republican political operatives (including engineers of Nixon's illegal and unethical campaign activities) and billionaires (some of whom personally benefitted from the Wall Street bailout).
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 10 24, 21, 08:44:47:PM » Reply

trump was only at 37% approval in October of his first year.   Biden's doing great when compared to how trump was doing.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #6 on: 10 24, 21, 08:56:02:PM » Reply

We cannot allow Biden to become sympathetic because of his mental collapse.  He is and was a mean and nasty person his whole life.  It’s not just recently that he became despicable.  He deserves to suffer the consequences of his life of corruption and evil.
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 10 24, 21, 09:00:00:PM » Reply

what mental collapse goofy dan?  I know you're just troll'n again but I'd be good to see what you're talking about.   Remember dan - WWJD.
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 10 25, 21, 03:17:20:AM » Reply

trump was only at 37% approval in October of his first year.   
President Trump had the whole of the legacy media and Big Tech attacking him from the moment he announced!
Biden's doing great when compared to how trump was doing.
Beijing Biden had the whole of the legacy media and Big Tech protecting and bolstering him from the moment he announced!

Despite all that pushing him up, Beijing Biden continues to fall!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Americans more Likely to Believe in Space Aliens Than Biden claims!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory