Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 10:48:40:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660509 Posts in 298594 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Gas in California hits $7.59 per gallon Thanks Beijing Biden! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Gas in California hits $7.59 per gallon Thanks Beijing Biden!  (Read 68 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 10 22, 21, 02:29:43:PM » Reply

GORDA, Calif. (KABC) -- Gas keeps getting more and more expensive, especially in California. But perhaps nowhere is it pricier than the remote central coast community of Gorda.

The town's only gas station is offering regular unleaded for $7.59. Premium is nearly $8.50.

The town has long been known for having some of the highest prices in the country. A sign at the gas station notes the next nearest station is 40 miles away to the north and 12 miles to the south.

Gorda is located along the Big Sur coast, about 40 minutes north of San Simeon.

https://abc7.com/highest-gas-prices-in-the-country-gorda-ca-california-price-of/11149187/
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #1 on: 10 22, 21, 02:42:13:PM » Reply

That is price gouging and the owner should be fined!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #2 on: 10 22, 21, 05:53:20:PM » Reply

LOL!

Nope that is Obamanomics!
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #3 on: 10 22, 21, 06:21:17:PM » Reply

The town's name should be changed to GOUGA!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #4 on: 10 22, 21, 08:20:07:PM » Reply

em...   
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 10 22, 21, 08:27:04:PM » Reply

The truth behind the viral California gas prices photo

In July 2019 a gallon of gas cost more than six dollars. In April of the same year, we reported that a regular gallon of gas costs $11.75 per gallon.

On the same day the photo was taken, the average price across all of Monterey County was $4.59 per gallon.

At $4.53 a gallon, it's true that gas prices in California are higher than the national average. But the exorbitant prices in Gorda are far from the norm in the state.

According to KSBW, the small town of Gorda is located off Highway 1 on the California coast. It's a rural region bound by the Pacific Ocean directly to the west and the mountains of the Southern Coast Ranges directly to the east, with little room in between to build any infrastructure.

As a result, the AmeriCo gas station in Gorda is one of the few places to fuel up in that particular stretch of Highway 1. According to KSBW, the closest gas station north of Gorda is 40 miles away, and the nearest station headed south is 12 miles away.

Because there's so little competition for gasoline, the station can charge much higher prices than the rest of the state.

AAA reports that the average cost of gas in Monterey County, California is $4.06 — lower than the state average.

While the rest of the country likely won't be paying Gorda's prices any time soon, AAA reported earlier this week that gas prices are still on the rise. The agency says that prices are up because of the high costs of crude oil as well as falling domestic gasoline supply levels.

https://www.10news.com/news/national/why-is-a-gas-station-in-california-charging-7-60-per-gallon
gwboolean

« Reply #6 on: 10 22, 21, 08:57:28:PM » Reply

A million Americans have been killed due to the biological war being waged against Americans by the Twazis.  Thanks Twitler.
D2D

« Reply #7 on: 10 23, 21, 01:22:04:AM » Reply

So when are you going to demand the CCP be held to account for the disaster it unleashed upon the world?
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 10 23, 21, 10:16:59:PM » Reply

Seems the implied answer is "never"!
seahooker

« Reply #9 on: 10 24, 21, 11:22:42:PM » Reply

Gas prices here on the Central Coast Average $4.73 a gallon and rising!
seahooker

« Reply #10 on: 10 24, 21, 11:25:43:PM » Reply

I July 2019 gas prices here averaged $3.91

San Luis Obispo County CA gas prices highest in America | San Luis Obispo Tribune
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #11 on: 10 24, 21, 11:31:35:PM » Reply

We were in South Lake Tahoe a few weeks ago and regular gas was $5.15/gal.!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Gas in California hits $7.59 per gallon Thanks Beijing Biden!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory