Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 12:41:35:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660624 Posts in 298609 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Peppermint Patty says you are wealthy 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Peppermint Patty says you are wealthy  (Read 233 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« on: 10 18, 21, 10:24:49:PM » Reply

The White House on Monday claimed that opposition to a proposal to dramatically widen the powers of the IRS is being driven by large banks and the wealthiest Americans, drawing fresh pushback from critics.

“They’re getting desperate now that average customers and consumers found out about this IRS snooping proposal on all bank accounts, and they’re trying to deflect and focus in on banks and the so-called wealthy and billionaires,” Paul Merski, group executive vice president, congressional relations and strategy for the Independent Community Bankers of America, told The Epoch Times.

“They’ve gotten caught and were busted. This is going to be a dragnet on virtually everyone’s bank accounts in the United States,” he added.

The plan is designed to pay for President Joe Biden’s spending package for childcare and healthcare, and has not been approved by Congress. It would force banks and other financial service companies to track and report to the government on all business and personal accounts that have $600 or more in transactions in a year.

Merski was speaking after White House press secretary Jen Psaki claimed that opposition to the proposal is driven, in part, by banks that do not want to deal with more onerous requirements.

“It should not be lost on anyone that the loudest opposition to these proposals and the biggest ad spending against them is from the biggest banks, who simply do not want to be bothered by additional reporting on inflows and outflows,” Psaki told reporters in Washington during a press conference on Monday.

“I would note that the top 1 percent is responsible for $163 billion a year in owed but unpaid taxes. Let’s be clear what this is about: it’s about big banks deciding to protect the wealthiest Americans,” she said.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/theyre-getting-desperate-bank-group-executive-pushes-back-on-psakis-characterization-of-opponents-of-irs-proposal_4055590.html

LOL.  Yeah, I be wealthy.  $600 bucks
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #1 on: 10 18, 21, 10:47:23:PM » Reply

Every time you buy a new 4K TV the IRS wants to know.
Every time you need a root canal or crown -  the IRS wants to know.
Wedding? Graduation?  House payment? Vacation?  Plane/Train ticket?

$600

Which about the same amount Politicians spend on Lunch.  But the Left are nice sheep. What do they care?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #2 on: 10 18, 21, 10:57:06:PM » Reply

Commies in the WH are utterly tone deaf and out of touch.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #3 on: 10 18, 21, 11:51:22:PM » Reply

darkflower

« Reply #4 on: 10 19, 21, 02:13:29:AM » Reply

This has shit to do with the wealthy and eveything to do with going after tipped and off the books poor workers. What pathetic liars.
gwboolean

« Reply #5 on: 10 19, 21, 01:17:54:PM » Reply

I just checked my bank account and Peppermint Patty is indeed correct.  I am amazed that she would know that.

However, the Rich Twazi WINO elites better get used to the idea that they will soon be paying their share of taxes.  It was just a matter of time before the Twazi entitlements would come to an end.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #6 on: 10 19, 21, 06:33:39:PM » Reply

Secretary of the Treasury Janet Yellen has relented in response to backlash over a controversial proposal by Democrats that would have allowed the IRS to gain information from any American bank account with more than $600 of activity in a year.

...responding to concerns that the program would target middle class and low-income Americans, Yellen announced several changes to the original measure.

Foremost, the reporting threshold will be raised to $10,000, addressing a key concern from critics who considered $600 to be too low to merit IRS snooping.

Yellen also announced an “exemption” from the measure “for wage earners like teachers and firefighters.” It is not yet clear whether this exemption will extend to other middle class wage earners in the private sector.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/yellen-backs-down-on-irs-snooping-on-americans-bank-accounts_4056977.html
darkflower

« Reply #7 on: 10 19, 21, 08:04:26:PM » Reply

10k to catch billionaires? lmao.

yellin goi fuck off, 10k is not one bit better and was probably the standard they already had in mind since 600 was too low even for targetting the poor.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #8 on: 10 19, 21, 09:27:56:PM » Reply

Democrats want to control everything you do including when and what you spend your money on!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #9 on: 10 20, 21, 11:26:28:PM » Reply

Amendment 4
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and
effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and
no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or
affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the
persons or things to be seized.
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 10 22, 21, 12:51:32:AM » Reply

Democrats insist you are their property!
D2D

« Reply #11 on: 10 22, 21, 06:52:20:PM » Reply

Democrats admit it is so!
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Peppermint Patty says you are wealthy
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory