Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 07:30:58:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Maricopa County Launches Just the Facts Website to Combat Misinformati 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Maricopa County Launches Just the Facts Website to Combat Misinformati  (Read 23 times)
wvit1001

« on: 08 03, 21, 04:51:06:PM » Reply

Maricopa County Launches “Just the Facts” Website to Combat Misinformation

There’s a new to way to get facts about Maricopa County elections. The Maricopa County Elections Department launched JustTheFacts.Vote today to address questions and misconceptions about the 2020 General Election as well as the processes and procedures that professional, dedicated, and impartial Election Department staff and bi-partisan temporary workers follow every election to ensure the safety, security, and integrity of the vote. The website takes the often-complex world of elections and makes it understandable for residents who may have honest questions about why things are done a certain way.

The site is divided into two main sections:

The Facts section explains laws and guidelines that inform how the County conducts elections, and the checks and balances in place to ensure accuracy.

The Myth Busters section addresses inaccurate claims that have spread about mail-in ballots, voter registration, the security of county’s election system, and more.

The website further demonstrates Maricopa County’s commitment to transparency and to educating and empowering voters with timely, accurate information.  The Elections Department will continue to update the page with new information as it arises.

https://www.maricopa.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=2340
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #1 on: 08 03, 21, 07:57:38:PM » Reply

The facts will come out in the Senate's third-party report.
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 08 03, 21, 08:07:56:PM » Reply

kinda like how the truth came out in the Benghazi Report chuck?

House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton

Ending one of the longest, costliest and most bitterly partisan congressional investigations in history, the House Select Committee on Benghazi issued its final report on Tuesday, finding no new evidence of culpability or wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton in the 2012 attacks in Libya that left four Americans dead.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi.html
seahooker

« Reply #3 on: 08 03, 21, 09:00:27:PM » Reply

how do you know maricopa county isn't giving false facts?
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #4 on: 08 03, 21, 09:01:10:PM » Reply

CyberNinjas are like newborn babies and have no clue WTF they are doing.

Their report is worthless.
darkflower

« Reply #5 on: 08 03, 21, 09:02:32:PM » Reply

This is the proper way to combat misinformation. Banning and deplatforming is not. That is the way of fascist control freaks like china. Not the way of freedom loving people.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #6 on: 08 03, 21, 09:17:03:PM » Reply

Maricopa County Launches Just the Facts Website to Combat Misinformation

They better screen NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, the Atlantic, Facebook, Twitter, Newsweek, Washington Post, and Yahoo.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #7 on: 08 04, 21, 01:34:01:PM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/dTG4lyN-Y0I" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/dTG4lyN-Y0I</a>
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 08 04, 21, 01:36:28:PM » Reply

wvit1001

« Reply #9 on: 08 04, 21, 01:38:07:PM » Reply

Maricopa County Launches “Just the Facts” Website to Combat Misinformation

There’s a new to way to get facts about Maricopa County elections. The Maricopa County Elections Department launched JustTheFacts.Vote today to address questions and misconceptions about the 2020 General Election as well as the processes and procedures that professional, dedicated, and impartial Election Department staff and bi-partisan temporary workers follow every election to ensure the safety, security, and integrity of the vote. The website takes the often-complex world of elections and makes it understandable for residents who may have honest questions about why things are done a certain way.

The site is divided into two main sections:

The Facts section explains laws and guidelines that inform how the County conducts elections, and the checks and balances in place to ensure accuracy.

The Myth Busters section addresses inaccurate claims that have spread about mail-in ballots, voter registration, the security of county’s election system, and more.

The website further demonstrates Maricopa County’s commitment to transparency and to educating and empowering voters with timely, accurate information.  The Elections Department will continue to update the page with new information as it arises.

https://www.maricopa.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=2340
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Maricopa County Launches Just the Facts Website to Combat Misinformati
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory