Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 10:21:20:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653660 Posts in 297945 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Lindsey Graham announces he tested positive for Covid 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Lindsey Graham announces he tested positive for Covid  (Read 25 times)
wvit1001

« on: 08 02, 21, 03:59:54:PM » Reply

‘I am very glad I was vaccinated because without vaccination I am certain I would not feel as well as I do now,’ Mr Graham says

Senator Lindsey Graham, who was fully vaccinated against Covid-19, has announced he tested positive for the novel virus.

In a tweet, Mr Graham, said he was experiencing “flu-like symptoms” but felt they would’ve been worse had he contracted Covid-19 prior to getting vaccinated.

https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1422271969165201412?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 08 02, 21, 04:11:26:PM » Reply

Funny that people actually voice they have the flu with "flu-like symptoms"...

It is the flu.  A very, very nasty flu...manufactured in a lab and unleashed on the world, but a flu nonetheless...
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 08 02, 21, 04:57:30:PM » Reply

No it's not the flu tcb.   
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 08 02, 21, 05:39:48:PM » Reply

gwboolean

« Reply #4 on: 08 02, 21, 05:46:02:PM » Reply

Lysol Lynda believes QDS WINO Twazi lies and expects everyone else to do as well.

So tell us Lysol Lynda.  If the Trump Wuhan Virus was created in a Chinese lab, weaponized and intentionally released on mankind, then not only would we have to disbelieve all of your previous QDS WINO Twazi lies about Trump Wuhan Virus, for instance that it was a hoax, but we would have to come to the correct conclusion that this weaponized virus was given to Twitler to infect America so that he could create an emergency to take over America and become our dictator.

So was the Trump Wuhan Virus really created in a Chinese lab, weaponized and intentionally released to infect America Lysol Lynda?
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #5 on: 08 03, 21, 02:26:14:PM » Reply

Again, Trump never said the covid was a hoax, just the democrats version of how he was addressing it.

Again, the Chinese and Dr. Fauci's gain to function research was never meant to "escape" the lab...shit happens.  When it did, they were powerless to stop it...and they still are.

Again, Trump was never really in charge, frankly there were days I believed he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag...you seem to forget there are 535 people who continually wield far more power over what happens in America than the president.  Their actions are what should really alarm you, and those with the long term power are most frightening.  And that is what I always espoused...that Trump's actions were strangled or kept in check by those of Congress.

Again, I never said weaponized, but I do believe that the gain to function research was eventually meant to become a biological weapon.  Fauci should be in jail, or better yet, hung in the town square for treason against this country.
gwboolean

« Reply #6 on: 08 03, 21, 02:50:07:PM » Reply

Twitler never said the Trump Wuhan Virus was a hoax.

Considering the fact that I, along with all of America, witnessed his claim that it was a hoax, on numerous occasions, would prove that you are once again lying to us Lysol Lynda.  But I do appreciate your assessment that we should not believe our lying eyes and ears.

The Chinese did not militarize and intentionally spread the Trump Wuhan Virus.  It was an accident!

That was not what you previously claimed Lysol Lynda.

I did not use the word weaponized.

No, but what you stated was a very good definition of weaponized.

Twitler was never in charge and it was other people in the administration that did all of the dirty work.

Twitler was supposed to be in charge.  He said he was in charge.  We are, however, fully aware of the culpability of those working for him in this matter.  But at the end of the day, Twitler has to take the responsibility.  What his criminal minions did was, following his criminal commands, in his name after all.

Fauci should be in jail!

For what?  It was Twitler, the Twazi party, and you QDS WINO Twazis that put America into the position it now finds itself in.  Now you want to blame Fauci and hang him for what Twitler, the Twazi party and you QDS WINO Twazis did to America?  Too bad, for you Lysol Lynda, that is not the way things are going to go.
lakitss

« Reply #7 on: 08 03, 21, 04:32:44:PM » Reply

This is what happens when you hang around with trailer trash scumbag  democrats. Lay down with dogs get up with fleas .Democrats are the teal pandemic. Always wrong. Always.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Lindsey Graham announces he tested positive for Covid
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory