Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 08:21:39:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660462 Posts in 298591 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: How many did the Texas democrats infect in Washington DC? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: How many did the Texas democrats infect in Washington DC?  (Read 26 times)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« on: 08 02, 21, 03:47:51:PM » Reply

The should be facing jail time for intentionally spreading COVID-19.
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 08 02, 21, 03:51:38:PM » Reply

They infected zero Americans blammie.   But they did stand up for the voting rights of millions of Texans.   
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2 on: 08 02, 21, 05:33:23:PM » Reply

No, they intentionally spread the virus and were working hard to end election integrity!
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 08 02, 21, 05:34:12:PM » Reply

now that's a stupid comment zippy.   hahahahhahahaaaa
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #4 on: 08 03, 21, 01:54:38:PM » Reply

CCPWvit insists the truth is stupid!
gwboolean

« Reply #5 on: 08 03, 21, 02:39:12:PM » Reply

How many did the Texas Democrats infect in Washington?

A good question Blome.  I might just agree that they should be jailed for intentionally spreading the Trump Wuhan Virus. 

That being the case, then when do we begin rounding up all of you QDS WINO Twazis that have been intentionally spreading the Trump Wuhan Virus?  All of you have been intentionally spreading the Trump Wuhan Virus far longer than the Texas Democrats.
D2D

« Reply #6 on: 08 03, 21, 11:30:09:PM » Reply

https://ugetube.com/watch/dr-byram-brydle-we-made-a-big-mistake-spike-protein-can-kill-you_7eE6nuIeHDQNvwn.html

New research shows that the coronavirus spike protein from COVID-19 vaccination unexpectedly enters the bloodstream, which is a plausible explanation for thousands of reported side effects from blood clots and heart disease to brain damage and reproductive issues, a Canadian cancer vaccine researcher said last week.

“We made a big mistake. We didn’t realize it until now,” said Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist and associate professor at the University of Guelph, Ontario, in an interview with Alex Pierson last Thursday, in which he warned listeners that his message was “scary.”

“We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, we never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein. So by vaccinating people, we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin,” Bridle said on the show, which is not easily found in a Google search but went viral on the internet this weekend.

Bridle, a vaccine researcher who was awarded a $230,000 government grant last year for research on COVID vaccine development, said that he and a group of international scientists filed a request for information from the Japanese regulatory agency to get access to what’s called the “biodistribution study.”

“It’s the first time ever scientists have been privy to seeing where these messenger RNA [mRNA] vaccines go after vaccination,” said Bridle. “Is it a safe assumption that it stays in the shoulder muscle? The short answer is: absolutely not. It’s very disconcerting.”

Vaccine researchers had assumed that novel mRNA COVID vaccines would behave like “traditional” vaccines and the vaccine spike protein — responsible for infection and its most severe symptoms — would remain mostly in the vaccination site at the shoulder muscle. Instead, the Japanese data showed that the infamous spike protein of the coronavirus gets into the blood where it circulates for several days post-vaccination and then accumulated in organs and tissues including the spleen, bone marrow, the liver, adrenal glands, and in “quite high concentrations” in the ovaries.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/vaccine-researcher-admits-big-mistake-says-spike-protein-is-dangerous-toxin/

Of course, Democrats are working hard to silence Dr. Bridle just like the CCP does to its peasants!

The left cannot tolerate the truth!

Why do you suppose that is?

Is the vaccine the holy grail of forced mass sterilization?
D2D

« Reply #7 on: 08 04, 21, 03:25:49:PM » Reply

Additionally, will the vaccine cause ovarian cancer for those vaccinated?
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #8 on: 08 04, 21, 03:27:05:PM » Reply

Can't prove shit.

Try to sue, go ahead, TRY it!
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 08 04, 21, 04:10:29:PM » Reply

Truman admits he cannot disprove anything so he responds with the usual puerile invective!
wvit1001

« Reply #10 on: 08 04, 21, 04:12:46:PM » Reply

prove what goofy?  what do you want proof of now?
D2D

« Reply #11 on: 08 04, 21, 04:37:54:PM » Reply

Truman admits he cannot disprove anything so he responds with the usual puerile invective!

prove what goofy?  what do you want proof of now?

What Huh?
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: How many did the Texas democrats infect in Washington DC?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory