Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 10:47:13:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653719 Posts in 297947 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hunter Biden: Crack, Prostitutes, Unpaid Taxes, etc. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Hunter Biden: Crack, Prostitutes, Unpaid Taxes, etc.  (Read 48 times)
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« on: 08 01, 21, 03:40:30:PM » Reply

The POS is a real SCUMBAG!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9339527/Hunter-Biden-blew-tens-thousands-prostitutes-drugs-luxury-cars.html

Had to have ALL his teeth replaced from heavy crack addiction!!!

wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 08 01, 21, 03:45:19:PM » Reply

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2 on: 08 01, 21, 07:44:08:PM » Reply

https://rumble.com/vkepch-side-by-side-video-shows-hunter-biden-smoking-crack-joe-biden-gives-anti-cr.html[/COLOR]]https://rumble.com/vkepch-side-by-side-video-shows-hunter-biden-smoking-crack-joe-biden-gives-anti-cr.html

On Tuesday, I reported on the viral video showing Donald Trump Jr. Hunter Biden smoking crack that had been circulating on social media for a few days. Well, a new version of that video is making the rounds now, and some are calling it the “most devastating video on the internet.”

The video is a split screen with Hunter Biden smoking crack on one side and his father, then-Senator Joe Biden, making the case in 1991 on the Senate floor for a new law requiring a mandatory prison sentence for those caught in possession of a small amount of crack cocaine.

“If you have a piece of crack cocaine no bigger than this quarter that I’m holding in my hand […] we passed … a law that says ‘You’re caught with that, you go to jail for five years.’ You get no probation. You get nothing other than five years in jail. The judge doesn’t have a choice.”

Biden also points out in the video that under that forfeiture statute, the government “can take everything you own. Everything from your car, to your house, your bank account.”

According to then-Senator Biden, “We have an obligation to cordon them off from society.”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/07/28/is-this-the-most-devastating-video-on-the-internet-joe-biden-makes-the-case-for-son-hunter-to-go-to-prison-n1465334?__s=p7r6d3e2a2y9i41hkq55[/COLOR]]https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/07/28/is-this-the-most-devastating-video-on-the-internet-joe-biden-makes-the-case-for-son-hunter-to-go-to-prison-n1465334?__s=p7r6d3e2a2y9i41hkq55

Of course, such laws are not to apply to prominent Democrats!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #3 on: 08 02, 21, 04:42:38:PM » Reply

Further proof Democrats don't like reality, facts, or honesty!
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 08 02, 21, 04:47:21:PM » Reply

gwboolean

« Reply #5 on: 08 02, 21, 05:11:48:PM » Reply

Poor Willy Wayne, et. al., QDS WINO Twazis.  Their white privilege has, once again, failed and they are left with whining as they see Hunter Biden skating on all of the false allegations attributed to him, while Twitler is going to be Locked Up!  Now that if fucking irony!
D2D

« Reply #6 on: 08 02, 21, 05:17:26:PM » Reply

wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 08 02, 21, 05:21:05:PM » Reply

wavydan's making up numbers again.   you should really stick with honesty dan, it's what Jesus would want from you.
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #8 on: 08 02, 21, 07:08:33:PM » Reply

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1422280818903470086/9elk-Bmc?format=jpg&name=small
gwboolean

« Reply #9 on: 08 02, 21, 08:18:21:PM » Reply

The Army is forcing vaccines!!!!

The Army, Navy, Air Force, National Guard, Coast Guard have always forced vaccination of troops Dildo.  Are you suddenly claiming that what has always been within the law is suddenly against the law?  Without any change to the law?

Disorderly Dildo is against Law & Order!!!  But then we know that.  Deadly Dildo is also a cop killer and QDS WINO Twazi terrorist!
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 08 02, 21, 10:00:57:PM » Reply

Not experimental vaccinations but proven safe and effective vaccinations!

What we currently have is still experimental!

An no, not all the American people are members of the military!
gwboolean

« Reply #11 on: 08 02, 21, 10:07:05:PM » Reply

Not experimental vaccines but safe and effective vaccines!

All of the vaccines, currently in use in the US, are effective and safe vaccines Devolved Dildo.

What we currently have is experimental.

That is a lie Duplicitous Dildo.

Not all of the American people are members of the military!

What American people, outside of the military are being forced to have a vaccine Demanding Dildo? 

Quite frankly, the government should impose forced vaccinations on every American.  Either that or anyone who refuses a vaccination should be isolated and put into a camp to keep them from killing Americans.

Why are you against Law & Order Disorderly Dildo?
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hunter Biden: Crack, Prostitutes, Unpaid Taxes, etc.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory