Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 03:24:17:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Will they quit blaming the "unvaccinated" please? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Will they quit blaming the "unvaccinated" please?  (Read 306 times)
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« Reply #36 on: 08 02, 21, 05:23:20:PM » Reply

I don't get it.

TCB asks a very simple question/makes an observation in a civil manner and she's attacked for it.

I mean, WTF.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #37 on: 08 02, 21, 10:17:21:PM » Reply

When the facts are not on the side of Democrats (which is often) they resort to childish name-calling every time!
wvit1001

« Reply #38 on: 08 02, 21, 10:22:27:PM » Reply

how many parts are you playing now dan.  you now make up over half of the trumpublicon voices on this board.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #39 on: 08 02, 21, 11:38:06:PM » Reply

Democrats prove me correct once again!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #40 on: 08 03, 21, 02:08:01:PM » Reply

No vit.  It is based on the many contradictions and flip flops by 5F.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #41 on: 08 03, 21, 02:10:21:PM » Reply

how many parts are you playing now, Dan?
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

One.  What are you, some kind of idiot, vit?

you now make up over half of the Trumpublican voices on this board.
[/HIGHLIGHT][/FONT]

You think there are only two Trump supporters on this board, vit?  What are you, some kind of idiot?
gwboolean

« Reply #42 on: 08 03, 21, 02:35:20:PM » Reply

It is indeed clear, Wvit that there are far fewer QDS WINO Twazis on Jivin Jimmy Crows board than in the past.  Personally, I believe that the Trump Wuhan Virus is taking it's toll on them.  Most noticeable is that over 80% of all the QDS WINO Twazi posts now belong to Duplicative Dildo or Dimwitted Dan (yes we all know that they are one and the same).  With this attrition of the QDS WINO Twazis, leaving only a couple of them left on this site, one might have to consider finding a new source of QDS WINO Twazis to troll.

It is a shame that you have to take on all of those extra aliases Divoluted Dan.  You should get a raise!
D2D

« Reply #43 on: 08 03, 21, 11:04:08:PM » Reply

https://ugetube.com/watch/dr-byram-brydle-we-made-a-big-mistake-spike-protein-can-kill-you_7eE6nuIeHDQNvwn.html

New research shows that the coronavirus spike protein from COVID-19 vaccination unexpectedly enters the bloodstream, which is a plausible explanation for thousands of reported side effects from blood clots and heart disease to brain damage and reproductive issues, a Canadian cancer vaccine researcher said last week.

“We made a big mistake. We didn’t realize it until now,” said Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist and associate professor at the University of Guelph, Ontario, in an interview with Alex Pierson last Thursday, in which he warned listeners that his message was “scary.”

“We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, we never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein. So by vaccinating people, we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin,” Bridle said on the show, which is not easily found in a Google search but went viral on the internet this weekend.

Bridle, a vaccine researcher who was awarded a $230,000 government grant last year for research on COVID vaccine development, said that he and a group of international scientists filed a request for information from the Japanese regulatory agency to get access to what’s called the “biodistribution study.”

“It’s the first time ever scientists have been privy to seeing where these messenger RNA [mRNA] vaccines go after vaccination,” said Bridle. “Is it a safe assumption that it stays in the shoulder muscle? The short answer is: absolutely not. It’s very disconcerting.”

Vaccine researchers had assumed that novel mRNA COVID vaccines would behave like “traditional” vaccines and the vaccine spike protein — responsible for infection and its most severe symptoms — would remain mostly in the vaccination site at the shoulder muscle. Instead, the Japanese data showed that the infamous spike protein of the coronavirus gets into the blood where it circulates for several days post-vaccination and then accumulated in organs and tissues including the spleen, bone marrow, the liver, adrenal glands, and in “quite high concentrations” in the ovaries.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/vaccine-researcher-admits-big-mistake-says-spike-protein-is-dangerous-toxin/

Of course, Democrats are working hard to silence Dr. Bridle just like the CCP does to its peasants!

The left cannot tolerate the truth!

Why do you suppose that is?

Is the vaccine the holy grail of forced mass sterilization?
gwboolean

« Reply #44 on: 08 03, 21, 11:10:52:PM » Reply

Deadly Dildo is still spready QDS lies so that more Americans will die of the Trump Wuhan Virus.  Why do you want Americans to die Dangerous Dildo?
D2D

« Reply #45 on: 08 03, 21, 11:27:09:PM » Reply

Proof, please!

Prove Dr. Bridle wrong!

I know full well you cannot!
D2D

« Reply #46 on: 08 04, 21, 03:16:03:PM » Reply

Once again Democrats have nothing as providing proof would require research and thought neither of which Democrats are capable of!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #47 on: 08 04, 21, 03:18:00:PM » Reply

Does anyone know what TDS Qazi said?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Will they quit blaming the "unvaccinated" please?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory