Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 05:28:42:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: So you have been fully vaccinated but yet you still spread the 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: So you have been fully vaccinated but yet you still spread the  (Read 299 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #12 on: 07 31, 21, 08:26:24:PM » Reply

Remember, the number is skewed much higher than it really is!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #13 on: 07 31, 21, 10:00:54:PM » Reply

far less deadly?
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Yes, vit.  For the vaccinated, the death rate is zero.  For the unvaccinated, the death rate is 0.3%.  So yeah, it is far less deadly.

is that another of your educated opinions Dan?

No vit.   It is from the CDC data.  Try doing some research.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #14 on: 07 31, 21, 10:10:12:PM » Reply

The current COVID-19 surge in the U.S. — fueled by the highly contagious delta variant — will steadily accelerate through the summer and fall, peaking in mid-October

No, vit.  Based on Britain’s experience, the Biden (Indian-Delta) variant runs its course in about 2 weeks.  So no, it’s not going to peak in October.

with daily deaths more than triple what they are now.
[/HIGHLIGHT][/FONT]

LOL!  Bull fucking shit!

That's according to the COVID-19 Scenario Modeling Hub

So they’re a bunch of morons.
It's a deflating prospect for parents looking ahead to the coming school year, employers planning to get people back to the workplace and everyone hoping that the days of big national surges were over.

Not really.  We can all ignore those scaremongering idiots and go on with our lives normally.  They don’t run our lives.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 08 01, 21, 08:39:44:AM » Reply

idiot62 how does it feel knowing you've become a super spreader of the COVID-19 beings you're fully vaccinated?
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #16 on: 08 01, 21, 09:59:11:AM » Reply

After the election they raised levels to detect covid and got more realistic on counting covid deaths. Now it seems the standard covid test can't tell the difference between covid or the flu. So how many really died of covid.

"They" have lied to us so many times during this covid thing how will we know when they are telling us the truth?
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #17 on: 08 01, 21, 10:51:23:AM » Reply

Everyone at my PT office clinic said they don’t believe Fooochi or the CDC but the business owner
Tells them they must wear the face diaper and have the patients wear them as well or be fired!
These are all healthy health care professionals!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #18 on: 08 01, 21, 07:25:23:PM » Reply

Reason has long since been abandoned when it comes to COVID!
D2D

« Reply #19 on: 08 02, 21, 05:32:20:PM » Reply

Democrats admit it is so!
D2D

« Reply #20 on: 08 03, 21, 01:55:15:PM » Reply

Democrats are the party of ignorance!
D2D

« Reply #21 on: 08 04, 21, 04:15:15:PM » Reply

A first-of-its-kind literature review on the adverse effects of face masks, titled “Is a Mask That Covers the Mouth and Nose Free from Undesirable Side Effects in Everyday Use and Free of Potential Hazards?,” reveals there are clear, scientifically demonstrable adverse effects for mask wearers, both on psychological, social and physical levels.

Newly published in the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, a team of German researchers acknowledge that theirs is the first comprehensive investigation into the adverse health effects that masks can cause — a surprising fact considering that many countries around the world introduced universal mask wearing in public spaces for containing SARS-CoV-2 in 2020 as a mandatory health policy without investigating nor communicating to their citizens the true risks of masks, hence violating informed consent.

According to the German research team, their work is designed to “provide a first, rapid, scientific presentation of the risks of general mandatory mask use by focusing on the possible adverse medical effects of masks, especially in certain diagnostic, patient and user groups.”

The researchers summarize their study as follows:

“The aim was to find, test, evaluate and compile scientifically proven related side effects of wearing masks. For a quantitative evaluation, 44 mostly experimental studies were referenced, and for a substantive evaluation, 65 publications were found. The literature revealed relevant adverse effects of masks in numerous disciplines.

In this paper, we refer to the psychological and physical deterioration as well as multiple symptoms described because of their consistent, recurrent and uniform presentation from different disciplines as a Mask-Induced Exhaustion Syndrome (MIES).

We objectified evaluation evidenced changes in respiratory physiology of mask wearers with significant correlation of O2 drop and fatigue (p < 0.05), a clustered co-occurrence of respiratory impairment and O2 drop (67%), N95 mask and CO2 rise (82%), N95 mask and O2 drop (72%), N95 mask and headache (60%), respiratory impairment and temperature rise (88%), but also temperature rise and moisture (100%) under the masks.

Extended mask-wearing by the general population could lead to relevant effects and consequences in many medical fields.”

https://principia-scientific.com/65-studies-reveals-face-masks-do-cause-physical-harm/

https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/18/8/4344/htm

https://standforhealthfreedom.com/action/act-now-mandatory-masks-endanger-your-health/
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #22 on: 08 04, 21, 04:19:36:PM » Reply

You do know that Tammy Faye Bakker is dead, right?

You know that Jim the flimflam man Bakker is nearly penniless and was sued for hawking a fake covid cure, right?

You do realize that organized religion that espouses miracles on a stage is fake, right?

Any other brilliant questions there, guy la douche'?
D2D

« Reply #23 on: 08 05, 21, 02:11:33:PM » Reply

Knowledge is in very short supply for Democrats as is reason!
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: So you have been fully vaccinated but yet you still spread the
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory