Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 04:18:51:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662344 Posts in 298768 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Mike Lindell pulls all ads from FOX 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Mike Lindell pulls all ads from FOX  (Read 20 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« on: 07 30, 21, 12:05:15:PM » Reply

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is pulling all advertisements from Fox News after the network rejected one of his ads.

“I pulled them all, every one of them,” Lindell told The Epoch Times.

Lindell sent a 1-minute ad promoting a cyber symposium he’s holding next month to Fox and other networks. The ad, which was viewed by The Epoch Times, urges listeners to tune into the symposium, which will take place from August 10 through August 12, by going to Lindell’s social media website, Frank.

Fox did not dispute rejecting the ad.

“It’s unfortunate Mr. Lindell has chosen to pause his commercial time on FOX News given the level of success he’s experienced in building his brand through advertising on the number one cable news network,” a spokesperson told The Epoch Times in an email.

Lindell said he was told by Fox that the network would not run the ad because of pending litigation. Fox was sued this year by Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, as was Lindell, over election fraud reporting and claims.

The ad does not mention election fraud, though the symposium is focused on it.

“It’s just very generic. It says, come to, go to frankspeech.com and watch the cyber symposium,” Lindell said.

That event in South Dakota is billed as featuring elected officials and cyber forensic experts who will prove election fraud claims.

Newsmax said it is planning to air the ad. CNN and MSNBC haven’t said whether they will or will not.

Lindell says he spent $50 million on Fox ads in 2020 alone, and another $20 million so far this year. Fox declined to comment on those figures. Lindell says he is pulling the ads “immediately and indefinitely.”

“It’s going to hurt MyPillow because these are direct response ads so we lose another income stream, but I have my principles,” Lindell said. “I can’t let them do this to our country and suppress it and be part of the cancel culture.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mike-lindell-pulls-mypillow-ads-from-fox-news-after-rejection_3926024.html
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 07 30, 21, 04:02:49:PM » Reply

Sad to see Fox News behaving as a SJW organization!

Fox News shouldn't be abandoning journalism and free speech!
gwboolean

« Reply #2 on: 07 30, 21, 04:55:37:PM » Reply

Smart move.  Nobody was buying his shit and there was no reason to waste whatever money he has on ads for nothing.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #3 on: 07 30, 21, 06:12:14:PM » Reply

Bool the Fool continues to prove himself so!
D2D

« Reply #4 on: 07 31, 21, 12:37:34:PM » Reply

Democrats continue to prove they oppose the very idea of free speech!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Mike Lindell pulls all ads from FOX
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory