Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 09:38:49:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660582 Posts in 298604 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Democrats say no computer for you! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Democrats say no computer for you!  (Read 51 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 07 28, 21, 11:58:15:PM » Reply

Sometimes the fight for energy efficiency and low power consumption takes rather ugly forms. High-performance desktop gaming PCs obviously consume a lot of power and their relative power efficiency is lower when compared to that of small form-factor systems. Which is why Dell can no longer ship some of its Alienware gaming desktops to California, Colorado, and some other states. There are a number of catches though.

Dell's high-performance Aurora R10 and Aurora R12 (both Intel and AMD-based) desktops "cannot be shipped to the states of California, Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Vermont or Washington due to power consumption regulations adopted by those states," a notice over the company's website reads. The reason why Dell cannot ship such systems to California is because the California Energy Commission (CEC) adopted tighter appliance energy principles that outline a compulsory energy efficiency standard for PCs starting July 1, The Register reports.

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/dell-alienware-cannot-ship-to-certain-us-states

Democrats love killing freedom!
gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 07 29, 21, 09:55:49:AM » Reply

QDS WINO Twazis, like Deficient Dildo want to see America turned into a 3rd world shithole!!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #2 on: 07 29, 21, 11:26:52:AM » Reply

Yes, Democrats are working hard to make America a third world nation!
D2D

« Reply #3 on: 07 29, 21, 11:27:47:PM » Reply

Democrats insist you only be allowed the last decade's technology!
D2D

« Reply #4 on: 07 30, 21, 12:39:53:PM » Reply

Democrats agree!
D2D

« Reply #5 on: 08 02, 21, 02:59:24:PM » Reply

https://rumble.com/vkkd49-give-it-to-them-california-bans-powerful-gaming-graphics-cards-to-solve-ene.html

Six states, led by California’s fulltime climate alarmists, this week enacted a ban on the sales of high-end gaming computers.

Niche Gamer reports that Dell is already following the 2017 law that just went into effect. According to the gamer-focused site, Dell has “pulled the sale of seven of its eight Alienware gaming desktops” from California, Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Vermont, and Washington.

Trying to order one of the banned machines will trigger an alert: “This product cannot be shipped to the states of California, Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Vermont or Washington due to power consumption regulations adopted by those states. Any orders placed that are bound for those states will be canceled.”

The offending component would seem to be the power-hungry NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 graphics card, but it’s no problem to order the card separately and install it yourself. I tried ordering one from Amazon without any hassle.

Gamers, you might have guessed, aren’t happy.

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2021/07/28/california-and-five-other-states-ban-gaming-computers-n1465203
D2D

« Reply #6 on: 08 02, 21, 05:30:23:PM » Reply

Freedom is dying day by day thanks to Democrats!
D2D

« Reply #7 on: 08 03, 21, 01:56:30:PM » Reply

Why are Democrats against PCs?
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 08 04, 21, 04:13:25:PM » Reply

Democrats admit they don't know why but they just are!
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 08 05, 21, 02:15:46:PM » Reply

Democrats are determined to make America a third-world nation!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Democrats say no computer for you!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory