Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 09:03:51:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653710 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Babylon Bee wins as NYT capitulates! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Babylon Bee wins as NYT capitulates!  (Read 41 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 06 14, 21, 11:10:18:PM » Reply

On Monday, Babylon Bee CEO Seth Dillon announced that The New York Times had agreed to drop its arguably defamatory attack on the Babylon Bee after the Bee sent multiple demand letters threatening a defamation lawsuit. Under the guise of reporting, the Times claimed that the Bee “frequently trafficked in misinformation under the guise of satire.” While the Times originally agreed to weaken the attack somewhat, its updated story still suggested that the Bee is one of the “far-right misinformation sites that used ‘satire’ claims to protect their presence on [Facebook].”

Yet the Times finally agreed to drop the attacks altogether on Friday.

“Big update here. The New York Times has responded to our demand letter by removing defamatory statements about us from their article. Here’s their email to our counsel notifying us of the correction,” Dillon announced on Twitter Monday.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2021/06/14/breaking-new-york-times-surrenders-to-babylon-bee-n1454473
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #1 on: 06 14, 21, 11:17:09:PM » Reply

LOL.  The fake news calling something fake.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #2 on: 06 14, 21, 11:42:26:PM » Reply

NYT is America's PRAVDA!
D2D

« Reply #3 on: 06 15, 21, 08:09:31:PM » Reply

Democrats agree!
justincase

« Reply #4 on: 06 15, 21, 08:20:53:PM » Reply

What a nut case. LOL!!

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell in a new interview pushed back the date for when he says former President Donald Trump will be reinstated as president.

"Six months from now, Trump will be our real president and our country will be heading toward its greatest rebirth in history," Lindell told Rolling Stone in a report published Monday.

The comments came after Lindell promoted a conspiracy theory that would end with the Supreme Court putting Trump back in the White House by August. Lindell previously said he would obtain evidence by then of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election to present to the nation's highest court, which would delegitimize President Joe Biden's win.

Now it appears Lindell needs until December to do so.

https://www.businessinsider.com/mike-lindell-trump-will-be-our-real-president-6-months-2021-6
D2D

« Reply #5 on: 06 15, 21, 11:08:43:PM » Reply

Rolling Stone has repeatedly been caught in lies!

Why are you so desperate to change the subject?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 06 16, 21, 07:53:42:AM » Reply

The left has to circle the wagons around so called news outlets like the NYT, after all didn't the NYT notify islamic terrorist that president Bush was monitoring their phone calls the left has supported terrorist over Americans.
D2D

« Reply #7 on: 06 16, 21, 01:37:28:PM » Reply

There is a reason the NYT is known as the toilet paper of record!
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 06 16, 21, 10:43:37:PM » Reply

Democrats agree!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Babylon Bee wins as NYT capitulates!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory