Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 11:22:44:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660602 Posts in 298607 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump’s support softens in NBC News poll 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Trump’s support softens in NBC News poll  (Read 12 times)
wvit1001

« on: 05 07, 21, 10:24:07:PM » Reply

Out of office, off of Twitter, still complaining about the election results — the last 100 days or so haven’t been kind to Donald Trump, our new national NBC News poll finds.

His ratings among all adults stands at 32 percent favorable, 55 percent unfavorable, which is down from his rating in January (40 percent favorable, 53 percent unfavorable among registered voters), as well as where he was in the poll right before the election (43 percent favorable, 52 percent unfavorable among registered voters).

By comparison, President Biden’s current favorable/unfavorable stands at 50 percent positive, 36 percent negative.

Trump’s standing — nationally as well within his own party — is weaker today than it was three months ago.

Now we know what you’re probably thinking: Since the 2020 polls understated Trump’s support, isn’t this poll maybe also understating his current support?

And you could be right.

But say you improved his favorable/unfavorable score by 5 points in both directions — to 37 percent positive, 50 percent negative.

That’s still a rough set of numbers for someone many Republicans continue to view as the leader of their party.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/meet-the-press/poll-100-days-biden-s-approval-remains-strong-can-honeymoon-n1265199
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #1 on: 05 08, 21, 03:12:05:AM » Reply

LOL!  Fake news.

still complaining about the election
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

How would you even know?  He has been censored by every media outlet In America, outside the few conservative ones.

How are Americans supposed to form an opinion about Trump if they are not allowed to hear what he has to say?  All they hear about him is through the biased left wing filter.

Like I said - fake news.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump’s support softens in NBC News poll
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory