Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 11:42:35:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653438 Posts in 297922 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Question, for real... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Question, for real...  (Read 88 times)
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #12 on: 05 07, 21, 02:16:30:PM » Reply

Nobody gives a fuck what a blatant liar like you has to say, lacktits.

You have proven time and time again what a Trump lackey you are, and how you will lie for him 24/7.
You're an irrelevant fly on Donnie's dung-heap of flies.

Look!  There you are!

Mystic
Are you dumb all the time or just when I'm around?
Honored Member

My guess is - all the time.

« Reply #13 on: 05 07, 21, 02:28:12:PM » Reply

Biden lackey spoketh.
gwboolean

« Reply #14 on: 05 07, 21, 02:59:25:PM » Reply

None of you QDS WINOs have to ride the liberal hamster wheel.  If you don't like America and Americans you are always welcome to leave and find some 3rd world shithole that will accept you. 

Besides, your welcome has already run out in America.  You are being replaced even as we speak.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #15 on: 05 07, 21, 03:53:45:PM » Reply

Force is what Democrats are all about!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #16 on: 05 07, 21, 03:57:00:PM » Reply

Trufag69...  Please stop posting pics of your Family Reunion!!!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #17 on: 05 07, 21, 03:59:15:PM » Reply

Democrats are attracted to power like flies are to excrement!
D2D

« Reply #18 on: 05 08, 21, 12:01:16:PM » Reply

Not a word of disagreement from Democrats!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #19 on: 05 08, 21, 01:34:00:PM » Reply

All over WA state, schools are mandating that students will be required to vaccinate if they want to return to campuses.

In the same breath, there is talk of "vaccine passports" to travel, to gain entry to venues, etc...

And in the very same breath, they say you are also exempt for religious, medical, or philosophical reasons.

So, they can't do shit to force a flu vaccine on anyone and any medical professional who touts this covid vaccine as 100% effective, or a long term solution, when it is wholly untested and only approved for emergency use, should be banned from practicing.

From the CDC's own information...would you put these chemicals into your body without knowing the effect they may have?

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine contains the following ingredients: messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate trihydrate, and sucrose.

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE JANSSEN COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: recombinant, replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, citric acid monohydrate, trisodium citrate dihydrate, ethanol, 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD), polysorbate-80, sodium chloride.

WHAT IS AN EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION (EUA)?
The United States FDA has made the COVID-19 Vaccine available under an emergency access mechanism called an EUA. The EUA is supported by a Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) declaration that circumstances exist to justify the emergency use of drugs and biological products during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The COVID-19 Vaccine has not undergone the same type of review as an FDA-approved or cleared product. FDA may issue an EUA when certain criteria are met, which includes that there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives. In addition, the FDA decision is based on the totality of scientific evidence available showing that the product may be effective to prevent COVID-19 during the COVID-19 pandemic and that the known and potential benefits of the product outweigh the known and potential risks of the product. All of these criteria must be met to allow for the product to be used during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The EUA for the COVID-19 Vaccine is in effect for the duration of the COVID-19 declaration justifying emergency use of these products, unless terminated or revoked (after which the products may no longer be used).
D2D

« Reply #20 on: 05 09, 21, 02:49:52:PM » Reply

A great victory for the CCP!
D2D

« Reply #21 on: 05 10, 21, 06:11:58:PM » Reply

Remember the CCP intentionally contaminated the world!
D2D

« Reply #22 on: 05 11, 21, 05:47:28:PM » Reply

The CCP couldn't have done it without the funding the CDC provided!
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Question, for real...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory