Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 11:42:55:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662309 Posts in 298764 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Officials refuse to comply with audit order 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Officials refuse to comply with audit order  (Read 112 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« on: 05 06, 21, 05:53:03:PM » Reply

Arizona’s Maricopa County is refusing to turn over routers or router images to election auditors, defying a judge’s ruling.

The Maricopa County Attorney’s Office informed former Republican Secretary of State Ken Bennett of the decision this week. Bennett is the Arizona Senate’s liaison for the audit.

The county was told late last month, while delivering subpoenaed election materials to the state Senate’s custody, that delivering routers, or even images of routers, “posed a significant security risk to law enforcement data utilized by the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office as well as numerous federal agencies.”

The subpoenas issued by the state Senate to the county last year say auditors require access or control of all routers, tabulators, or some combinations thereof “in order to garner the system logs.”

The subpoena in question was for electronic machines used in the election. Each machine has a log, or record.

The county tried to rebuff the subpoenas, but a judge in February ruled the county must comply with them.

County officials forced auditors to count ballots and review equipment offsite but delivered the materials to the teams late last month. The exclusion of the routers was not reported before this week.

Maricopa County officials said separately on Wednesday that two laboratories tested the voting equipment in February and found no evidence that election machines were connected to the Internet.

But Bennett said on KFYI on Monday that auditors could not confirm that unless they had access to the logs.

“Here we are several weeks into the audit, and we still don’t have some of the information that was subpoenaed by the state Senate from Maricopa County,” he said.

“They told me personally weeks ago that they had taken all the routers and the internet connections and the hubs and everything out of the building so they could send it to us, and we would have the logs when we got into those devices, we would be able to see those logs, that nothing was connected to the Internet during the election. And lo and behold, they don’t show up in the equipment that they said would be delivered to us,” Bennett added.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/maricopa-county-refuses-to-provide-routers-to-election-auditors_3805624.html
gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 05 06, 21, 05:58:07:PM » Reply

Cool.  I sure hope they are going to enjoy the whole world of shit that is just about to come down on them!

The replacements begin Commie Curtis!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #2 on: 05 07, 21, 08:44:10:AM » Reply

Trumpers can't handle the truth or shining the light of day upon the truth.

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #3 on: 05 07, 21, 03:24:03:PM » Reply

Truman is projecting again!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #4 on: 05 07, 21, 05:10:17:PM » Reply

Democrats insist they are entitled to refuse to obey subpoenas and court orders!
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 05 07, 21, 05:14:24:PM » Reply

you mean republican don't you zippy?   all the Maricopa County government is run by republicans.
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 05 07, 21, 05:49:49:PM » Reply

gwboolean

« Reply #7 on: 05 07, 21, 06:22:35:PM » Reply

When that bamboo begins to show up in the ballots all bets are off!!!!
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 05 07, 21, 07:00:25:PM » Reply

Voter fraud taskforce comin' through. Beep! Beep!

D2D

« Reply #9 on: 05 07, 21, 09:32:56:PM » Reply

Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #10 on: 05 07, 21, 09:38:45:PM » Reply

The routers will show IP address and MAC addresses of each IP or device it connected to. Which in elections should ONLY be internally.
That is a 192.168.xxx.xxx which is set aside for ONLY internal (in-home, in Office use) and has NO ability to connect the outside. It can only connect to a router and the router connects to the outside with an IP address assigned to it from a Host. Any other IP in those router logs and someone is big doo doo..
gwboolean

« Reply #11 on: 05 07, 21, 09:49:24:PM » Reply

The routers will show....

Except they are looking for bamboo ballots Jivin Jimmy Crow.  Did someone forget to have them check the IP addresses?

See what happens when you let QDS WINOs run wild Jivin Jimmy Crow?
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Officials refuse to comply with audit order
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory