Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 04:59:14:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660796 Posts in 298624 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Chuckle on this ! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Chuckle on this !  (Read 169 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 05 05, 21, 09:03:12:PM » Reply

Report: Black Lives Matter protesters rally for ‘victim’ – until they realize he’s a white, armed carjacker

ST. PAUL, MN– With the weather beginning to change, and multiple police involved shootings taking place recently, the typical activist groups who took to the streets to riot, loot, and destroy last Spring are back at it again, regardless of the facts.

This past weekend, a group of Black Lives Matter protesters took a knee for a moment of silence, and orchestrated a march over a fatal police shooting, however, their tune quickly changed when they discovered the facts of the case.

Mainly that the victim who was shot was white.

On Sunday, April 18th, dozens of protesters reportedly gathered outside Governor Tim Walz’s mansion in St. Paul in response to the initial reports that a black man who attempted to carjack a woman before firing at police was shot by police around 3 p.m.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/blm-protesters-rally-for-victim-but-leave-after-learning-he-was-white/

Its ALL about RACE.

chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #1 on: 05 05, 21, 09:06:43:PM » Reply

Ashli's mom would agree.
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 05 05, 21, 09:10:21:PM » Reply

Hundreds of protesters gather for peaceful rally Sunday in St. Paul

The crowd called for justice for Daunte Wright and other victims of police-involved shootings.

About 300 protesters gathered Sunday afternoon in front of the governor's residence on Summit Avenue before marching about an hour through the streets of St. Paul.

The protesters chanted, often to the beat of a drum, repeating Daunte Wright's name and the names of other victims of police-involved shootings in Minnesota and across the country.

The peaceful rally came exactly one week after Wright, a 20-year-old Black man, was shot and killed by a white police officer during a traffic stop in Brooklyn Center. Wright's brother Damik attended Sunday's rally.

As the crowd marched a few blocks on Grand Avenue, dozens of shoppers and diners stepped out of businesses to watch and take videos of the demonstrators holding up "Black Lives Matter" signs and shouting in unison, "No justice, no peace! Prosecute the police!"

The group paused at a few points on Milton Street to hear from speakers and kneel for a moment of silence and prayer. By 4 p.m., the protesters had returned to the governor's residence on Summit Avenue and the crowd quickly dispersed.

https://www.startribune.com/hundreds-of-protesters-gather-for-peaceful-rally-sunday-in-st-paul/600047494/
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 05 05, 21, 09:31:35:PM » Reply

Daunte Wright had a choice, he made the wrong one George Floyd had a choice he chose a life of crime and he lost his life for that choice. The girl with the knife made a bad choice, but in the end it was the right choice as she will no longer be a threat to anyone else sometimes karma sets things right!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #4 on: 05 06, 21, 02:54:46:PM » Reply

Further proof Democrats are the most racist people on the planet!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #5 on: 05 07, 21, 03:49:23:PM » Reply

For Democrats race is the only thing that matters!
D2D

« Reply #6 on: 05 08, 21, 11:51:13:AM » Reply

takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #7 on: 05 08, 21, 12:02:09:PM » Reply

Oh my...
gwboolean

« Reply #8 on: 05 08, 21, 12:09:27:PM » Reply

Remarkably similar to what occurred when you QDS WINOs found out that the head of the Proud Boys was not exactly white enough for you.
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 05 08, 21, 12:22:06:PM » Reply

More nothing!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #10 on: 05 10, 21, 06:07:03:PM » Reply

Burn-Loot-Murder Negroes only go bonkers when the victim is Black and is harmed by a White person.

Thousands of Blacks are harmed/killed by ni66ers and there is NO marching/rioting/looting/burning!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now for something completely different:

D2D

« Reply #11 on: 05 11, 21, 06:06:37:PM » Reply

Democrats have always been and always will be the party of racism!
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Chuckle on this !
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory