Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 12:32:34:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662676 Posts in 298802 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Now "Snow White" is a Problem according to insane leftists! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Now "Snow White" is a Problem according to insane leftists!  (Read 110 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 05 05, 21, 04:34:50:PM » Reply

Let's get this out of the way first: Snow White's Enchanted Wish, the revamped ride that replaced Snow White's Scary Adventures in Disneyland, is really good. The attraction preserves much of the charm of what originally opened in 1955 at the park's debut, but gives it a more cohesive storyline that's true to the 1938 movie. It also adds in the movie's biggest problem — but we'll get to that in a minute.

Disneyland reopened Friday after more than 400 days, and wait times for Snow White's Enchanted Wish were consistently the highest in the park all day because people were so excited to see something new at the park's opening. (Jungle Cruise, which is also getting a remake, is still closed.)

Haven't we already agreed that consent in early Disney movies is a major issue? That teaching kids that kissing, when it hasn't been established if both parties are willing to engage, is not OK? It's hard to understand why the Disneyland of 2021 would choose to add a scene with such old fashioned ideas of what a man is allowed to do to a woman, especially given the company's current emphasis on removing problematic scenes from rides like Jungle Cruise and Splash Mountain. Why not re-imagine an ending in keeping with the spirit of the movie and Snow White's place in the Disney canon, but that avoids this problem?

https://www.sfgate.com/disneyland/article/2021-04-snow-whites-enchanted-wish-changes-witch-16144353.php
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #1 on: 05 05, 21, 04:54:11:PM » Reply

Fark the commie snowflakes.
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #2 on: 05 05, 21, 05:00:32:PM » Reply

You are really reaching to find something to bitchmoanwhine about.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #3 on: 05 05, 21, 05:08:08:PM » Reply

Pees insists independent thought and sanity are wrong!
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #4 on: 05 05, 21, 05:10:35:PM » Reply

Farking with a 70 year old icon is what I call going over the top and then falling into the abyss.
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 05 05, 21, 05:11:49:PM » Reply

you should complain to Disney.   They are a private company so I'm sure they will be considerate of your goofy opinions.   
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #6 on: 05 05, 21, 05:13:46:PM » Reply

Bitchmoanwhine repeat.
Mystic
Are you dumb all the time or just when I'm around?
Honored Member

My guess is - all the time.

« Reply #7 on: 05 05, 21, 05:24:00:PM » Reply

Problem with all this bullshitting is that kids don't care the least about it, all they want is sit down and ride.
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 05 05, 21, 05:27:07:PM » Reply

they can still do that mystic. 
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #9 on: 05 05, 21, 05:28:53:PM » Reply

These Creepy Scenes From Disney Movies Might Make You Think Twice Before Making A Child Watch Them

What if I told you that Disney is much darker and brutal than you would have ever thought of?

Yes, THE Disney which is the epitome of everything that childhood stands for, music and bright colours, animated and everything good has had extremely dark and grim movies laced with quite adult themes.

If you are wondering how can Disney be like that, allow me to show you some proof of how that is so and maybe you will start to see Disney movies in a completely different way:

https://edtimes.in/these-creepy-scenes-from-disney-movies-might-make-you-think-twice-before-making-a-child-watch-them/?back=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3Fclient%3Dsafari%26as_qdr%3Dall%26as_occt%3Dany%26safe%3Dactive%26as_q%3DIs+Disney+cartoons+and+stuff+been+pedophilic%26channel%3Daplab%26source%3Da-app1%26hl%3Den

When I was a kid, my girlfriends friend got attacked by Goofy for making fun of him, security came and dragged him off !

Disney has always used subliminal messaging according to some of its cartoonists.

I won’t watch anything Disney anymore as they are not the Disney of my youth anymore !
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 05 06, 21, 02:49:06:PM » Reply

Democrats are working hard to destroy everything American!
D2D

« Reply #11 on: 05 07, 21, 03:44:54:PM » Reply

See?

Democrats agree with me!
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Now "Snow White" is a Problem according to insane leftists!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory