Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 08:02:40:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653414 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: In broad daylight, in a public place, with witnesses watching, with 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: In broad daylight, in a public place, with witnesses watching, with  (Read 573 times)
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« on: 04 21, 21, 10:25:30:AM » Reply

multiple video cameras recording, you torture a handcuffed helpless man to death over a nine and one half minute period. 

What would you expect the outcome of the trial to be?
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #1 on: 04 21, 21, 10:32:45:AM » Reply

warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #2 on: 04 21, 21, 11:07:30:AM » Reply

Guilty on all counts just like I said it was already decided before (aesopsretreat.com)
lakitss

« Reply #3 on: 04 21, 21, 11:15:32:AM » Reply

Blacks today have the entire democrat party feeding them lies of American racism from whites, when in fact democrats are the party that created the KKK and Jim Crow.

White liberals are far greater a threat than BLM or ANTIFA and anyone supporting them is culpable and guilty by association. Burning cities to the ground, rioting, looting and the like are not demonized by democrats and the perps are even bailed out by our current vice president as proof.

Floyd, like 99% of those black victims are portrayed as choir boys even though their criminal records prove otherwise. It's all about race now and democrats are to blame for keeping these fires (literally) going.

They will never admit any blame for anything they are guilty of, and never have. It's always someone else's fault every single time.

The hypocrisy is painfully obvious to anyone will to look.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #4 on: 04 21, 21, 11:17:41:AM » Reply

poor lakitss...you are a loser.

get over it
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #5 on: 04 21, 21, 11:19:19:AM » Reply

If you want to live in a country where it is ok to murder handcuffed suspects, don't let the screendoor hit you.
lakitss

« Reply #6 on: 04 21, 21, 12:19:32:PM » Reply

I never said I approved of the cops actions did I?

Thing is, as I said, Floyd got reported for passing a bad 20 which is a crime. Had fentanyl on him which is a controlled substance and a prior criminal record of aggravated assault, so this notion he was some model citizen is ludicrous.

Had he simply complied he would be alive.

JW and warren can do what they usually do and spin away from the truth, and I give zero fucks about them. But glorifying the actions of a waste of good oxygen as some folk hero is what they completely miss.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #7 on: 04 21, 21, 12:54:40:PM » Reply

Democrats have a habit of glorifying criminals and drug addicts,

It’s a party plank to be a racist DemoncRat
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #8 on: 04 21, 21, 01:09:09:PM » Reply

I think the one witness testimony that strikes me the hardest is the young man who said "if I just had just not took'n the bill, this could have been avoided"...

So he has guilt over doing the right thing...and that is how America will proceed...stop doing the right thing because of fear of outcome...
gwboolean

« Reply #9 on: 04 21, 21, 01:26:12:PM » Reply

Poor AssKiss.  These Commie Right Wing WINOs appear to be having a little trouble grasping that the days of their ascendency is long past.  The WINOs are no longer Americans.  The Q cult WINOs are illegals and should be treated as such!

Deport em all!!!!

The guy who turned Floyd in feels guilty because of what happened.  He feels guilty over doing the right thing.

Why would anyone not feel guilty when doing the right thing ends up in a lynching Lysol Lynda?

This is how America will proceed.  Stop doing the right thing because of fear of the outcome.

When crime and murder is the outcome of doing the right thing, Lysol Lynda, then one is NOT doing the right thing.

You are a miserable piece of Q, Lysol Lynda.  Then you WINOs wonder why you are going to be REPLACED.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #10 on: 04 21, 21, 01:41:23:PM » Reply

Booboob shows us he has no morals or redeeming human qualities

when he says doing right is wrong!

No wonder he’s a leftist lucifarian Commie racist DemoncRat !
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #11 on: 04 21, 21, 04:23:39:PM » Reply

If you want to live in a country where it is ok to murder handcuffed suspects, don't let the screendoor hit you.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: In broad daylight, in a public place, with witnesses watching, with
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory