Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 11:24:21:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663443 Posts in 298879 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Tau neutrinos suggests new type of physics! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Tau neutrinos suggests new type of physics!  (Read 10 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 05 22, 20, 01:36:31:AM » Reply

The first time scientists noted strange, high-energy particles bursting from the ice in Antarctica was back in 2006. They figured ANITA was experiencing technical difficulties.
ANITA — short for Antarctic Impulsive Transient Antenna — is a NASA sensor carried high into the cold air by a weather balloon to detect cosmic rays emanating from space or bouncing back off the ice below.

But these ultra-high-energy particles — a million times more powerful than particles created on Earth — seemed to be coming from deep within the ice below, New Scientist reports.
ANITA must have been glitching pretty hard that day. But then, in 2014, it happened again.
And now, after reviewing the previous data, scientists at the University of Hawaii suggest these particles may hail from a parallel universe — and where another Earth where everything runs backward, including time itself.
Indeed, even the standard law of physics in that universe would run in reverse.
"What we saw is something that looked just like a cosmic ray, as seen in reflection off the ice sheet, but it wasn't reflected," Peter Gorham, the physicist who led the research, tells the University of Hawaii News. "It was as if the cosmic ray had come out of the ice itself. A very strange thing. So we published a paper on that, we just suggested that this was in pretty strong tension with the standard model of physics."
The phenomenon, Gorham adds, "could be an indication of some new type of physics, what we call beyond the standard model of physics."

https://www.mnn.com/green-tech/research-innovations/stories/scientists-may-have-just-found-evidence-parallel-universe
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #1 on: 05 22, 20, 01:40:24:AM » Reply

Time TRAVEL!

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2 on: 05 22, 20, 09:17:04:PM » Reply

Well I thought it was interesting!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Tau neutrinos suggests new type of physics!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory